Bikes of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    That’s a cool looking paint job on that bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir.

Comment

[ATTACH]1046215[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
        A group of us from Bryan are planning on going to Sturgis this year.

Did you ride her there or trailer her? I'm just trying to figure out if I want to ride all the way there since I don't have a ton of time to take off work.
        We rode!! 17 hours. Faaaasssstttttt, [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          Bro, if you'd like to go next trip, we are trailering. You are welcome to roll with.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
          Cool. Keep me updated. I want to go.

Comment

Bikes of TBH

I’m back after a 20 year break.
            This is my 4th street bike, second liter bike.

It’s what I thought I wanted, I’ll decide if that’s the case after a few months/miles. But for now the box is checked.

Btw, any recommended ECU mappers in the Houston area?
            Last edited by DaveC; 04-10-2021, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Still waiting for my turn

Comment

Bikes of TBH

Latest pics after adding some do-dads, having the ecu flashed, modding the airbox , new meat, bar risers and such.
                The backseat bag holds a 6 pack of tall boys perfectly. Corner store runs to rehydrate are it’s primary use [emoji51].

(ps- Said beers are consumed after ride, never before)

Last edited by DaveC; 08-23-2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

52volt Samsung cells - each battery fused x 30 - wireless connectors battery pack
                  Motor 2500 watt BAFANG - Fully Programable thru 10 custom power assist tunes - plus independent throttle (throttle left - shift right) - runs up to 40 mph on flat ground - full power - pulls front tire thru 6 gears - hydraulic disc brakes - ovesized 160 rotors fore/aft - 10 gears - center power thru drive chain - hard tail - suspension front - 26 in rear tubed with downhill 4mm tube with tubeless 27.5" front - setup like a Hodaka Combat Wombat 2 stroke - small rear torque and tall front -trackability and speed with a light - lift and jump over up to 2ft tall obstacles - front end

Welded 6061 light forged aluminum frame

Front brake 2 finger - back brake 4 finger - makes you brake with the right feel and force

Shift delay - so it doesn't snap the chain - infrared wireless sensor with one spoke - with inert shift delay - wheel speed odometer - NO DRAG reads and management

Super strong chain - made to take the instant electric shock - can snap chains\ if you bang gears without a mil sec delay thru shifts

1500 miles on odometer now - second set of rubber - couple of years and dropped 30 pounds and weigh exactly what I weighed in Boot camp - 185lbs down from 227lbs

I've pushed her over long hills on power - over 60 mph and I just backed out of it - I had enough for a 70lb two wheeler. Heavy for a bicycle but - this ain't no bicycle - so riding weight above - you feel everything and it can go places a dirt bike can not because of it's systems

You can ride it like a trials bike - grabbing a lot of brakes - against a throttle with thumb and or pedal and thumb - pedal allows you to adjust angles and legs through technical stuff for balance and control.

I roll 15 - 30 miles daily - pavement, dirt, sidewalks, curbs and ditches, senderos - trails - fields - anywhere.

I've jumped some serious Axis bucks - rolling silently here in the hills - mid day bedding areas - and ride country offroad anywhere a 4x4 or ATV or Dirt bike can go

The Spandex wearing road bikers - I slip in behind silently - pedaling along till the hill - then I just click up 1 - 5 zones of power - usually 3 puts me at 40 in about 30 foot with a front tire lift - passing the boys - still pedaling and simply shifting up and away - find a dirt spot to bail out - and leave them and the pavement behind - typically jumping a curb at high speed making that transition

Yes - I have been to the ER two times - cracked ribs - broken ground and sudden drops - basically vertical 5 ft plus drops - I did not see in time to power and pull up to land right - over the bars

So I never ride areas I have zero knowledge of obstacles now - at speed. It will take you places you really have to know the track - like a dirt bike track - so you can time the jumps and obstacles.

An absolute blast - I pack the charger - and I can juice up literally at any public school with outside power outlets. Gives me time to hydrate and recharge - some weekends the rides can last upwards of 10 hours - sidewalks downtown slow and off anywhere - all terrain with power to climb like nuts at speed or less than 1 mph - standing and balancing - with hop, brake and throttle slow balancing management.

USB cable and laptop - programming tweaks for power and voltage management through the drive train

Custom American made battery pack

60 miles and late day stop in shade - control display / Don't use the bike time - have Handlebar mounted Aluminum IPhone holder - so I can open up the display and view that with the control display - working from home = rolling office

Snazzy battery mount - magnetic - wrapped velcro for additional hold - when it gets offroad serious

Boost spacing with tool less tire/axle systems

Thumb throttle control - she will go up to 40 with the throttle only. Right of thumb throttle - on/off switch and menu management for display

Gear shifters - big small and small large - paddle shift

The pack has a CO2 tire fill system, small hand pump backup - back tube spare and a plug kit for front tire - water and 300 watt - 5 power 1 - 5 amp - charger
                  Last edited by AtTheWall; 08-23-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

My sweet 2019 Roadglide Special.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

2013 Goldwing F6B bought from a TBHer. On the road with it this weekend. 930 miles in the last 2 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        My sweet 2019 Roadglide Special.

Awesome bike and great pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          2013 Goldwing F6B bought from a TBHer. On the road with it this weekend. 930 miles in the last 2 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          I may or may not miss this bike terribly! Glad you and the wife are enjoying it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just did a cam install and went from 79hp to 111hp. S&S 475 cam chest kit.

Comment

Looking back through this thread, guess i gotta update my ride pic! I sold my white streetglide and missed it so much I bought a replacement in black!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Out of all 7 bikes I've had, this was my favorite and the one I should have never gotten rid of. '74 Yamaha RD250

Pretty heavily modified with a screaming power-band between 7.5k-11k rpm! This little buzz-bomb would flat-out scare you, but it was super cool to ride!
                                Looked like a total beater-bike until I lifted the front wheel off the pavement at 70 mph in 3rd gear...

The only current scoot is my wife's '86 Honda Spree "Special". The motorhome scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X