Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    Real hack for wrenches. After you use silicon sealant on a gasket recap the tube and put it in the refrigerator. It will be good for years.
    30+ years never heard of this!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

I've never had the courage to admit that before. Feels great.
      Well I'll be.... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        When you cook your bacon wrapped dove for a crowd, straighten out a metal coat hanger, then bend it in 1/2 into a long "U". Stab your dove wraps on down each side, then twist the ends of the coat hanger together together. Now you can turn all 30 of your dubs at once with a pair of leather gloves, and you don't have toothpicks catching on fire.
        yep, got some dedicated ss tig wire for that occasion!

Comment

Condoms prevent mini-vans

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
            Easy way to cook eggs in the oven, use a muffin pan.
            Throw eggs in the smoker when you're doing that next brisket. Pull them off after about two hours, peel and eat. You'll never want hardboiled eggs again.

Comment

Glad we got some real traction now! Great stuff. I knew tbh had a lot of "hacks" I just didn't know there were so many![emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
                Throw eggs in the smoker when you're doing that next brisket. Pull them off after about two hours, peel and eat. You'll never want hardboiled eggs again.
                My wife is going to hate you. Should produce earthy undertones with a smoky finish.

Comment

When topping off boat batteries in real hard to reach places I use a 1 gallon pump up sprayer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

When you eat crunchy tacos (usually 3 or more) put a soft tortilla under them. Bam, extra taco when you're done. You can thank me later.

Comment

To get your dog or young kids to swallow medicine, give it to them then blow on their face. Their natural reaction is to swallow.

Comment

You can ride the Red River but you shouldn't drink from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          Crispy bacon is the devil's work. You can also cook a buttload of bacon in the oven.

Not crazy about bacon cooked in the oven but agree that only a Philistine would eat bacon crispy.

That said, I think we both agree that bacon that curls is a b**ch to cook. A light sprinkle of flour. That’s your answer.

Although, I will add this: I got turned on to Kielbasa bacon (out of San Antonio) a couple or three years ago by a friend who works for the company. It’s thick-cut and takes well to a hot skillet. Never curls. No flour needed. Yes, you pay a little more for it but I’d stack it up against Tender Belly or any other high-quality bacon, especially for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Zip or Zep? I need to try it no matter what it’s called.

Zep. It’s what they use at the state Capitol.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                              To get your dog or young kids to swallow medicine, give it to them then blow on their face. Their natural reaction is to swallow.
                              I might have to try this [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                Not crazy about bacon cooked in the oven but agree that only a Philistine would eat bacon crispy.

That said, I think we both agree that bacon that curls is a b**ch to cook. A light sprinkle of flour. That’s your answer.

Although, I will add this: I got turned on to Kielbasa bacon (out of San Antonio) a couple or three years ago by a friend who works for the company. It’s thick-cut and takes well to a hot skillet. Never curls. No flour needed. Yes, you pay a little more for it but I’d stack it up against Tender Belly or any other high-quality bacon, especially for the money.

I don’t trust flat bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X