The actor Lucas Black....who knew? 🤔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    Great movie, great actor, and looks like a good bow hunting ambassador. On a side note, the author of “All the pretty horses” was Cormac McCarthy. He wrote many great books including “No country for old men”, and my personal favorite, “The crossing”. If you’re a book reader like me, you need to read this book.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      Great movie, great actor, and looks like a good bow hunting ambassador. On a side note, the author of “All the pretty horses” was Cormac McCarthy. He wrote many great books including “No country for old men”, and my personal favorite, “The crossing”. If you’re a book reader like me, you need to read this book.

Most people probably don't realize that Billy Bob Thornton was the director of the movie All The Pretty Horses. Great deal for Lucas obviously as they ended up working together on both Sling Blade and Friday Night Lights afterwards. That's 3 pretty **** solid movies right there!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always liked his movies. Very good to know he’s a hunter and fisher person. Watched a couple of those videos and he seems pretty down to Earth. Liked seeing him take his son fishing too.

Watched All the Pretty Horses tonight. I had never seen it before. Me and boy liked it pretty good.

Comment

Blevins was my favorite character in all the pretty horses .

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post

I was riding when I fell off.
              Or I’ve never been drowned before
              Best character he played.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                Nobody mentioned one of his earliest.....The War with Kevin Costner. If you ain't seen it you've missed a good one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                When the kids were little they wore out the movie Flash, about a boy and a horse. Did some looking on demand and saw the movie The War and added to the list.

Another one of his more recent movies that is worth watching is “Get Low” with Robert Duvall and Bill Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  Always liked his movies. Very good to know he’s a hunter and fisher person. Watched a couple of those videos and he seems pretty down to Earth. Liked seeing him take his son fishing too.

Watched All the Pretty Horses tonight. I had never seen it before. Me and boy liked it pretty good.
                  One of my all time favorite movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    The Assassin Blevins

Comment

Lucas’ 5yr old son doing some hog killin....at night. 👍 Really enjoy this young man’s vlog. Good stuff to watch...when sports and Hollywood sucks the life out of ya 🤨

Comment

Every movie I see him in reminds me of the movie The War. He is so recognizable from a kid to an adult I have a hard time separating him from that role.

Comment

Great to have another advocate on our side when it comes to the outdoor lifestyle! I am not familiar with him at all but glad to see the videos. I am sure soon enough someone will FIND something negative to say about him, his family , his career, etc.
                          Originally posted by JonW View Post
                          https://youtu.be/kudLyfFfOUY

I know TK and Mike but dont recognize the kid Lucas?
                          Originally posted by Button View Post
                          Who’s Lucas Black? Entertainment industry I know nothing. But I’m well versed in other fields.
                          Im on the same page but at least he believes in the outdoor life style......that works for me!

Comment

Great actor.

Slingblade

All the pretty horses

Seven Days in Utopia

The War

Thanks for sharing, Joel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTj__PRhW18"]Sling Blade | 'Bags Full of Warsh' (HD) - Billy Bob Thornton, Lucas Black | MIRAMAX - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by Chew; 04-04-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Remember he had a cameo role in T K and Mikes Comedy hunting videos long, long time ago
                              Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 04-04-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Youtube
                                TK & Mike with Lucas Black “Fellowship”

Comment

Working...
                                X