No announcement yet.

Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers to keep him safe and bring him back to his family!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Where was he last seen? This is a pretty big network and that could be useful info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for a good outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
              Where was he last seen? This is a pretty big network and that could be useful info.

He was seen in GA on a security camera.

Thanks all for the continued prayers and helping get the word out.

Comment

No updates today, but ask you all to continue to remember this family in your prayers.

Comment

Well Mike's Dad and brothers are in route to Ga to help with the search there.

Talked with his Mom last night and the local Police have recommended they consider a private investigator.

Again, asking for this family to be kept in your prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers bud

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                      Continued prayers bud

Thank you.

Fed the family cat this evening and called Mike's Dad. They are about 3 hours away from meeting up with Mike's Mom.

Heck of an Easter. I'm sure their faith is being tested and the question of why is continuous.

It would be great if Mike would send them something to at least let them know he is ok.

Comment

I have no clue so I'll ask this question. Can a parent make a 17 year old do as they wish? No big deal. Just curios on the age question.

Comment

Talked with Mike's Dad today. Let him know nothing in the mail, but got some good news.

His Dad could not go into detail but said they would be coming home in a few days. They know Mike is alive and I feel like he said they made some contact. They are still handing out flyers, but the tone in his voice was reassuring. Sounded like much relief.

Again, just keep this boy and his family in your prayers.

Comment

Thank you all. I'm happy to write this evening that Mike has been found.

He's with his family this evening. His Dad said they are at the hotel, but will share the details when they get home.

Right now they are working on what next steps will be. He seem to indicate it will be up to his son on if he comes back with the family when they leave in a few days.

Thank you all for the prayers.

Comment

Man o man! God bless all involved !!! I can only imagine my own son running away from his blood.

Comment

Any update

Comment

Working...
                                X