Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Those parents are terrible.

One year I rubber banded the sprayer nozzle on the sink so when the sink was turned on it would spray whoever turned it on. And hopefully I would be there to witness a good laugh. Did it in the morning. Nothing happened. I came home from work that day and forgot I had done this. Sprayed myself. My now ex wife laughed her tail off at me. She left it on there after spraying herself knowing my memory would fail me by the time I got home. I quit that prank after that.
    now thats funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      That's not a prank. That's a b*&^ azz move.
      I'm Graysonhogs and I approve this message.

Comment

This one time someone mentioned they were putting a Buccess in Cleveland. Some people started texting their friends saying guess what, we're getting a Buccess...

Comment

April Fools Day is the dumbest "tradition" there is.

And I'm still a little ****** off at the Ft Worth Star Telegram for the headline in '93 or so that Nolan Ryan was coming out of retirement to pitch for the Rangers again...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

And I'm still a little ****** off at the Ft Worth Star Telegram for the headline in '93 or so that Nolan Ryan was coming out of retirement to pitch for the Rangers again...

Then Groundhog Day is 1b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep, I hate it with a burning passion and do not participate. And I make hell rain down on anyone that tries or does pull some stupid **** in the name of april fools day on me.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                Yep, I hate it with a burning passion and do not participate. And I make hell rain down on anyone that tries or does pull some stupid **** in the name of april fools day on me.
                Same policy.

Comment

Ditto ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

i remember in the 80`s when a radio DJ (moby) said there was a helicopter going to drop cabagepatch dolls in a field in houston and it was so dang funny to see people lined up waiting . he got roasted for that one .

Comment

I had one go bad wrong on FB. I did a post about somebody owing me money and posted a FB link that automatically showed the profile of the person that opened the link so they think I’m talking about them. Well I was FB friends with this pretty well known swimsuit model/ fisherwoman from Corpus but didn’t know her real well. Well when she opened it the Dufus though it was real and got on Facebook and contacted my wife and went straight up nuts about she didn’t really even know me and for me to say such a thing about her must mean I’m stalking her and she was going to call the police. My wife told her it was a joke! She then hung up on my wife and messaged me cussing me out and then blocked me lol !!! They walk amongst us !
                      Last edited by sharkhunter; 04-01-2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        Those parents are terrible.

One year I rubber banded the sprayer nozzle on the sink so when the sink was turned on it would spray whoever turned it on. And hopefully I would be there to witness a good laugh. Did it in the morning. Nothing happened. I came home from work that day and forgot I had done this. Sprayed myself. My now ex wife laughed her tail off at me. She left it on there after spraying herself knowing my memory would fail me by the time I got home. I quit that prank after that.
                        My daughters did this to momma this morning. It was glorious!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                          How many girlfriends told y'all they were pregnant?

Comment

I got my second vaccine up at work today. I figured I had the opportunity to pull off something epic in the minutes after the shot, but I work at a school, and don't want to be fired.

Comment

The Dr. told my mom she should have a glass of red wine every night. My parents are old school religious and haven't had a drink for 50 years. My mom tried but couldn't stand the taste and felt embarrassed even in her own home. A few weeks ago they came to visit and we went to Olive garden. My wife got a glass of wine and talked my mom into taking a sip. She took one sip. I took a picture of her sipping the wine. She fussed at me for taking a picture. Today I sent the picture to my sister with instructions. "Send this to mom and tell her you saw it on Facebook, what's going on." Got a text from dad a few minutes later. He was not happy. Needless to say I let them in on the April fool's joke.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                                I got my second vaccine up at work today. I figured I had the opportunity to pull off something epic in the minutes after the shot, but I work at a school, and don't want to be fired.
                                Without a doubt, you made the correct decision.

But immediately suffering the 2nd shot side effects of frantic spinning gyrations, speaking in tongues, demonic scratching, sudden onset Tourette syndrome and loud coyote howling while scooting a dog butt drag across the floor would have been classic April 1st behavior.

And seriously, God bless our teachers, thanks for all you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X