• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should get started...

Comment

Ha, spring break pushed me right off the wagon. Good luck to the winner

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        About a week left. Final push to the finish line.

Did a spreadsheet ever get made with everyone's weights?

The original one was posted on the pro boards. Since the middle weigh ins weren’t mandatory I didn’t really add those. I am gonna open final weigh in on like the 28th and they will be due April 1 at noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          I am gonna open final weigh in on like the 28th and they will be due April 1 at noon.

Thx for the update. Seems quite a few did not weigh in last month, maybe not?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

For those of you that don't make it a habit of looking at the other forum for contest update, the final weigh-in is open.

You have until April 1 at noon to submit you final weight with #Final4/21 in the picture.

Basically 3 days left. Good luck. I've passed my personal goal and I'm trying to loose a few more before the deadline.

Visit our forum at: tbhchallenge2020.proboards.com

Comment

For those of you that don't make it a habit of looking at the other forum for contest update, the final weigh-in is open.

You have until April 1 at noon to submit you final weight with #Final4/21 in the picture.

Basically 3 days left. Good luck. I've passed my personal goal and I'm trying to loose a few more before the deadline.

https://tbhchallenge2020.proboards.com/

Thanks for the update. I am not the best person to run one of these things because I’m busy lol. I have the money ready to pay out tho because I know I didn’t win lol

Comment

dang. this was one I wanted in on!

Comment

20 hours until Ice cream.
                  I haven't had bread or sweets since December 31st.

How's everyone doing.

I've noticed nobody has weighed in yet. I hope ya'll didn't give up.

Comment

20 hours until Ice cream.
                    I haven't had bread or sweets since December 31st.

How's everyone doing.

I've noticed nobody has weighed in yet. I hope ya'll didn't give up.
                    Good job man!!! I am still swimming for the shore but been a very weird week with weight fluctuations. Tommorrow at noon is the deadline and I will probably get a session in by 1 pm or so........keep pushing it!

Comment

Last hour. Everyone need to get their weigh-in done. Good luck

Comment

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

OK guys.. This thing is done and over.. we had a few guys absolutely kick ***.. Here are our winners..

1st place.. Losing 49# and 16.89% Hoggslayer Jay Horn 60%-$1374.24

2nd place Losing 31.5# and 13.46% Landrover Oscar Taylor 30%-$687.12

3rd Place Losing 23.5# and 10.53% Terry Chance 10%-$229.04

Winners. Shoot me a pm with your pay pal and I’ll get you paid

Comment

Wow!!!!! Hoggslayer stayed in BEAST mode. I need your secrets sir, I keep hitting plateaus for 10 -14 days at a pop. FEEL great and look solid but the plateaus are tough on the mental side of pushing through. I want to thank everyone for the consistent pushing as I have not missed a day in nearly 4 months. I want to make this a LIFESTYLE change not a up & down battle! #StayHard #Goggins #Jocko #TBH

Comment

Congrats guys, great work. I lost 13.68% and got down to 198#. Woulda been 2nd place again like 2019 competition but messed up the final weigh-in pic and couldn’t get another one to enter as I’m on vacation. Bad luck At least I feel and look better. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Wow!!!!! Hoggslayer stayed in BEAST mode. I need your secrets sir, I keep hitting plateaus for 10 -14 days at a pop. FEEL great and look solid but the plateaus are tough on the mental side of pushing through. I want to thank everyone for the consistent pushing as I have not missed a day in nearly 4 months. I want to make this a LIFESTYLE change not a up & down battle! #StayHard #Goggins #Jocko #TBH
                              No secret Oscar , you just have to push through those plateaus.

I found that I will lose weight then inches during the plateau phase. Once my body catches up then I will start losing weight again.

I did Keto and was very strict about it. I tracked everything that went in my mouth for the 1st month and a 1/2.
                              Zero bread and sweets.

I'm going to celebrate with a gallon of butter pecan.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

No secret Oscar , you just have to push through those plateaus.

I found that I will lose weight then inches during the plateau phase. Once my body catches up then I will start losing weight again.

I did Keto and was very strict about it. I tracked everything that went in my mouth for the 1st month and a 1/2.
                                Zero bread and sweets.

I'm going to celebrate with a gallon of butter pecan.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
                                money sent.. Congrats again

Comment

Working...
                                X