Rear ended a crazy person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felon

Your lucky day. Count your blessings and move along.

Comment

You didn't have a mask on while driving..probably scared him

Comment

You should have taken pictures immediately for your sake. He might have taken pictures of you, then ran to reported you as the hit and run driver. Its a crazy world out there! I would have at least called it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Firecuss View Post
          You should have taken pictures immediately for your sake. He might have taken pictures of you, then ran to reported you as the hit and run driver. Its a crazy world out there! I would have at least called it in.
          Never thought of that...
          Seems like traffic cameras or something should have caught his illegal shenanigans, were it to come down to court.

Comment

I thought this was gonna be a paternity suit or something along baby mama drama sort of thing

Comment

Or he was one of the Covid positive people the biden administration let loose at the border

Saw a guy several years ago wreck his truck into a guardrail on a wet road. Asked him if he was ok. "Si" and then he took off

Comment

Christ ....what a lunatic

Comment

Similar thing happen to me a couple years ago. Light turned green and al 4 lanes drove off expect the guy in front of me and i hit him at 4 mph. No noticeable damage but was mad at myself for letting it happen and him because he was the only car out of 15 that didn't drive. Anyways motion for him to pull over and he stared at me through the rear view and took off. Followed him for .5 mile motioning to pull over and then he eventually hauled arse out of there.

Weird but nothing ever came of it.

Comment

Me no have insurance or DL.

Comment

Years ago, I worked for a lumber company and every day would be required to take the cash deposit to the bank , $10-20 thousand dollars, a gang of thieves had a scam where one car would slam on the brakes and another would rear end you then robbed you when you got out, boss told me to just haul butt to the bank if I was in a wreck
                      Sounds like you lucked out with a crazy or intoxicated person

Comment

Westheimer in Houston when I was 20 or so. Slow traffic and a young lady pulled beside me with haltertop on and the seat belt just right, i gawked a little long and rear ended the car in front of me. I was in a Z71 and he was in a newer sports car. We pulled over and he got out and walked to where I was and we were looking at his bumper. I was nervous and apologetic and said I was at fault and asked him what he wanted to do. He looked at me and with a slight lady like tone said "it's ok, I been hit in the *** harder than that" with a great big smile.

I bid him good day and got on my way.

Comment

Well, you scared the heck out of him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump bumper.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	24645773

Comment

Hoggslayer wins.

Comment

I second that [emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He probably had warrants or no drivers license or a body in the trunk :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X