No announcement yet.

Super Toilet Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elderly White Trump supporter beats and humiliated young interracial man ~ CNN

Comment

It was the First Game I have watched in 6 years , I watched only because I wanted to see Brady kick their A** in his first year with the Buccs.... Brady is just a Bad A** ! ............BUT WTH ?? ....TAUNTING ???? LOL .. What's Next ? Flag Football ... The rules of this game and the things that are Happing to our Country ... Lord Help us if We keep Giving in to Cry babies Feeling! The National Anthem .... I saw NO Respect Given ... Folks need to wake up and stop letting this go on !!

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
        Jeep commercial "to the re-united States of america". Give me a break.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
        Notice that it was a red star?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          If you commit a lot of penalties, they will throw a lot of flags. Tom knows this.

Matthieu is such a princess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LMAO, what I told the wife last night. But I said "little B****"

Comment

I have no idea what happened or how bad it was. That half time would suck was a known. That BLM would be allowed to dominate the show was known. Whether anyone could acutally sing our not was 50/50. Why would anyone watch it?

I spent the afternoon shooting my bow, had a bone fire, and sold a trailer to a young fella from Shreveport.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
              I have no idea what happened or how bad it was. That half time would suck was a known. That BLM would be allowed to dominate the show was known. Whether anyone could acutally sing our not was 50/50. Why would anyone watch it?

I spent the afternoon shooting my bow, had a bone fire, and sold a trailer to a young fella from Shreveport.
              Because we are men and football rules.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t tune in. I’ve never been a big sports fan of any kind to tell the truth. They weren’t my hero’s when I was a child. I never saw the need for a man to make millions playing a game of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Call it both ways? I’ve never understood that. If one team is holding and the other isn’t? Do you call a penalty on both teams?
                  Exactly! Stupidest comment ever.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    Exactly! Stupidest comment ever.
                    Can't eat the horns?

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did not watch any of the game, just watched the NA on youtube and yeah that sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                        I was flipping through the channels and seen that Tony Romo finally made it to the super bowl.
                        HA! HA! HA! OH! ****!

Yea, he still sucks.

Comment

Working...
                        X