No announcement yet.

Another Semi Live Kansas Thread!!! 11/7-11/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Justin! Best of luck and safe travels bud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught up buddy!!
      Y’all be careful on the drive up there.

Comment

Little late getting on the road, but we are finally North bound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
          Good luck to you brother!

Thanks man, you too! Plenty of deer movement even with the warm weather. Bucks are pushing does and grunting a bit, but not full on rut. It was so foggy this morning I couldn't see deer I had at 15 yards. Could just hear them!

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
            I'm in a stand as we speak in Unit 12. Beautiful evening and lots of deer movement so far
            I’m up here right now in 11. And I was just thinking how much this weather s—k$ 75 degrees today. That’s pretty much awful for 11/7 during prime time.

Comment

Good luck. I’ve added it up and Curly scores “Big Enough” + or - 3 inches. Hope you get a more accurate score soon. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                I’m up here right now in 11. And I was just thinking how much this weather s—k$ 75 degrees today. That’s pretty much awful for 11/7 during prime time.

I definitely wish it was colder but we are seeing some deer still

Comment

The joys of public land. These cams have been out for 2 months and I get pic of another hunter the morning of arrival. It’s public land so fair game, but the crappy part is he is walking straight up the deer trail and hunting this spot with completely wrong wind.

Comment

Good luck bud! Kill a giant. What unit y'all hunting?

Comment

Heading up to unit 11 from 11th to the 18th, not sure of a score on Curly but he's a shooter. Good Luck

Comment

Following along

Comment

Haven’t got action going yet for you guys. We have a lot of East in our wind this morning and that’s no good for our current setups. We’re going to go scout to dubs some more ground for the week.

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Did some scouting this morning. Most of the stuff we wanted to look at had trucks parked at them. We seen this guy out and about looking for love. Just a crappy phone shot.

Comment

Finally in a tree. Strong South wind in my face. It’s supposed to swap this evening. I’ve had a buck all over me before shooting light. Nice racked buck, but not enough light to tell shooter or not. Feels good to be in a tree!!

Comment

Working...
                                X