X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in love!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the video so I could talk crap about it. But it looks pretty badA. Will be interested to see how they actually perform. A lot of stats are expected at this point. But I’m impressed

Comment

350 mile range? How long to recharge to get to my lease 500 miles away?

Comment

The 350 mile range is with a light foot. Lol. Quite a bit less if you take advantage of that 0-60 in 3 seconds everywhere you go.

Comment

Surely that range drops pretty drastically when towing something pretty hefty right?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAgHntr View Post
              Surely that range drops pretty drastically when towing something pretty hefty right?
              From what I've read, the electric trucks are seeing range cut in about 1/2 when towing. A bit more if really heavy and a bit less if a lighter load.

Comment

YUK...It may have the motor, torque and shiny things but to me it looks like a cross between the Toyota FJ Cruiser and the Honda Ridgeline. Also, being the Chinese own the Hummer brand.
                No Thanks.
                Privately owned Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company Ltd., based in China owns Hummer.

Comment

Well other than being fugly, its bad asz.

Comment

Lame...

Comment

I tried to order one but couldn't get a cigarette lighter installed (that's a deal breaker for me) so I'm going pass on it.

Comment

They start at 80k

Comment

Looks like an aborted avalanche.

Comment

Who was narrating the first part of the video, LeBron? Them electric vehicles are sure quick off of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Who was narrating the first part of the video, LeBron? Them electric vehicles are sure quick off of the line.
                              I was thinking Will Smith, but I believe you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                                YUK...It may have the motor, torque and shiny things but to me it looks like a cross between the Toyota FJ Cruiser and the Honda Ridgeline. Also, being the Chinese own the Hummer brand.
                                No Thanks.
                                Privately owned Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company Ltd., based in China owns Hummer.
                                Made in China junk.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X