Floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor mats

So I have weather techs in my wife’s expedition and had them in my old truck. Looking for a set for my new truck trying to decide between another set of weather techs or the husky liners.

Any one better than the other as far as fit, finish and quality? This is for a 2020 F-150

I chose husky over WT due to the feel of them. More of a rubber feel than slick plastic. Happy with them so far.

Comment

Husky

I wouldn’t wish weather tech on my ex wife. Terrible

Comment

Husky x-act liners.

I wouldn’t use WT again if they were given to me. Garbage

Comment

I just put these in my F250 . I’m happy with them . WT didn’t have an option for my truck for a solid one piece front mat .

MAXLINER Floor Mats 2 Row Liner... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765CYR6J...p_mob_ap_share

Comment

Love my Husky’s since 2017. When they are clean they still look brand new.

Comment

Floor mats

I’ll take factory over weather tech...

Husky’s are the best hands down!!!

Had them in my last 2 F-250s
              They’re rubber not that plastic like crap weather tech is made from. There heavier, don’t curl up, easier to clean and don’t stain. Mine still look new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                I’ll take factory over weather tech...

Husky’s are the best hands down!!!

Had them in my last 2 F-250s
                They’re rubber not that plastic like crap weather tech is made from. There heavier, don’t curl up, easier to clean and don’t stain. Mine still look new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had WT in 2015 duramax they were flimsy.

Put the Husky liners in 2019 f250 and was very pleased. I use my truck for work so I am hard on them.

Just saw the other day that I wore a hole in them on the top ridge where my foot rest. Saw they had a lifetime warranty so will be contacting them soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Husky !

Comment

I’d recommend checking out Rough Country too. I have a Weathertech in my back seat and a Rough Country in the front. I like the Rough Country more.

Comment

I was literally fixing to hit order on some weathertech mats and noticed this thread. Great timing lol. Just cancelled and got some huskys on order.

Comment

Floor mats

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                        I was literally fixing to hit order on some weathertech mats and noticed this thread. Great timing lol. Just cancelled and got some huskys on order.

You definitely made the right choice. Gig em.

Comment

Well crud, ordered some weather tech HPs. They are suppose to be a better design than originals and not curl. Bottoms are studded to help hold in place and made of a rubber material. Guess I’ll be a test dummy for them.

Comment

Husky X-Act all the way

Comment

WT isn't bad only thing i don't like about them is they get slick when your feet are wet.
                              Husky is better

Comment

Working...
                              X