No announcement yet.

New Line shack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a full blooded aussie shepered? I am a big fan of herding dogs my first being Border Collies and my second being Aussie's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Are you already feeding at this spot?

Rwc
      Not yet. I plan on clearing two acres out in front of it for a food plot. the two acres will connect to my existing one acre food plot. I'll move a feeder in when I complete everything. It won't take them long to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
        Is that a full blooded aussie shepered? I am a big fan of herding dogs my first being Border Collies and my second being Aussie's.
        Yes, that's my new puppy "Hank" as in Hank the cowdog. I had to put my chocolate lab of 14 years down in October last year. I needed a new "ranch dog" so I thought I would change breeds. He's pretty smart and he loves it down there. I like his blue eyes but for what he cost he should have 3 blue eyes instead of two.

Comment

Doesn't it drive you crazy to have rock on part of it, felt paper on part of it, and not have the sheathing on part of it? Not that it matters one whit in the end, but that would drive me absolutely insane.

Everything looks good though, can't wait to see her finished.

Comment

It didn't bother me at first but is starting to drive me insane. It looks terrible when you stand back and look at it but it kind of gives me a chance to work on something else other than just laying stone all of the time.

Comment

First Class!

Comment

Didn't make too much progress today but did get a little bit done. I'm using pipeline skids over the windows and need to pick up a couple more for the bow windows.
                Attached Files

Comment

Sir, you are out of contol. Great build keep it up!!!

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

It's sure coming along nicely!

Comment

That thing is amazing

Comment

I took solid oak pipeline skids and painted Pinofin on them to help preserve them. I used these to support the stone over the openings for the Deerview windows.
                          I should be getting faster at laying stone but I think I'm getting slower. It was 103 down there yesterday and was a killer.
                          Attached Files

Comment

This is the coolest blind I have ever seen. I can't wait to immitate your design. Hope you're taking advantage of this cool spell today and tomorrow.

Great looking blind!

Comment

Amazing blind.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X