• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks Good!!!!!

Comment

Lookin good so far- keep posting pics!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this to the end. Please keep us updated and keep posting pics. Looks like a really cool project.

Comment

Coming along nicely. I will be keeping up with this thread for sure. I can't wait to see the final product.

Comment

I rebuilt a 32' trailer that I had. I rebuilt some of the floor and most of the walls and ceiling. Added some bunk beds and gutted the rest of the trailer. We had a bunch of room and it was great.

Comment

Layed down the floor with 1 1/4" T&G Ply wood. I sealed the bottom with a gallon of asphalt roof sealer. I figure if if is good enough for a roof it should seal the bottom ok and it is only $12 per gal.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                I rebuilt a 32' trailer that I had. I rebuilt some of the floor and most of the walls and ceiling. Added some bunk beds and gutted the rest of the trailer. We had a bunch of room and it was great.
                yep!

Comment

Need more pics.

Where did you place the rest camper?

Comment

Keep us posted!!

I rebuilt the floor around my door area on my RV, saved a lot of $$$ doing it my self.

Comment

some more pics, not going very fast due to all the other things I have going on. Got the floor layed and started the frame around the wheels, need to go back to the depot to get some more lumber before I start the walls.
                      Attached Files

Comment

BTW, all of the joints are screwed together along with liquid nail. I figured the liguid nail will also help to seal it tight so the bugs will have a hard time getting in, along with a much stonger camper..

Comment

very cool!

Comment

Awesome job!!! I had no idea you were going to start from the beginning. To cool!!!!

Comment

that looks awesome so far keep the pics coming

Comment

keep pics coming

Comment

Working...
                                X