Houston Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Fishing Show

Starts this week...anyone planning on going? Hoping to maybe see some new stuff from Kelly Wiggler, 3JD Lures, Kden, Midcoast and some other local companies. For those that plan on going... what your hoping to see at the show this year?

I may be up there a couple of evenings.

Comment

I’ll be there Saturday and probably Wednesday night. I’m just going to check it out. Really I’m just glad we are getting past the Covid lock downs.

Comment

I have never been, but hoping to change that this year, we are going to make either sat or sun

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Starts this week...anyone planning on going? Hoping to maybe see some new stuff from Kelly Wiggler, 3JD Lures, Kden, Midcoast and some other local companies. For those that plan on going... what your hoping to see at the show this year?
          3JD has been teasing us with a new product release at the show. I won't be able to make it, so I will just have to wait for it to hit the stores.

Comment

I'll be there Thursday evening. Not looking for anything in particular, just see if anything catches my eye.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
              3JD has been teasing us with a new product release at the show. I won't be able to make it, so I will just have to wait for it to hit the stores.
              3jd is good stuff, glad to see that more people are realizing it.

I hope to go to the show Thursday.

Comment

I'll be there Thursday night. I don't need anything, but that won't stop me ;-)

Comment

Never been. Do they run any good deals on trolling motors? Looking at getting a Minnkota with ipilot.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                    Never been. Do they run any good deals on trolling motors? Looking at getting a Minnkota with ipilot.
                    Best deals are on Sunday, last day of show.

Comment

I'll be wandering around with my trophy wife seeing what's new.

Comment

My son and I will be there on Sunday.

Comment

I will be there friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                            The supply is so extremely limited right now I don't think you'll see much of a deal on them right now.

Comment

I should be bumping around there one day this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X