Clear All

What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      What a joke
      Just plain stupid for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
        As long as Jerry’s ego is running the show it won’t make any difference at all.
        X 200 Jerry's been in the way for years!

Comment

The conversations around how good (or not good) Dak is always reminds me of a comment my grandpa made way back when I was a kid in Missouri, about Jim Hart when he was the long-time qb of the Cardinals...”He’s too good to get rid of, but not good enough to keep.”

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hopefully there is money to build a team around him when the smoke clears. He hasn't shown he can carry a team on his back yet.
            Yea I don’t think they have much cap space left with 75 million this year alone. He will be beat down come season’s end from having to be everything on each play.

Comment

If you had told me the Cowboys either released him or agreed to these terms I would have bet the farm on released.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                They screwed this deal up by not doing it years ago, while making all the wrong ones back then.

Whatever happens will be blamed on Dak, but it ain’t his fault he works for morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Obviously they were not sold on Dak, if you think about it what has Dak really done ? Take that rookie year away and he looks very pedestrian. Right or wrong they made that deal with Zeke because they did not believe Dak could win without him and that all pro line, now they do not have those luxuries, will be interesting to see how the 42M dollar man does, my money says average.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post
                  The conversations around how good (or not good) Dak is always reminds me of a comment my grandpa made way back when I was a kid in Missouri, about Jim Hart when he was the long-time qb of the Cardinals...”He’s too good to get rid of, but not good enough to keep.”
                  Bingo! Nailed it.

Comment

I say give him 15/hr.

Bunch of overpaid monkeys.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      They screwed this deal up by not doing it years ago, while making all the wrong ones back then...
                      ...it ain’t his fault he works for morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That is the whole story!!

Comment

And I am old enough to remember Jim Hart playing......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Hopefully there is money to build a team around him when the smoke clears. He hasn't shown he can carry a team on his back yet.
                          Right on both sentences. One thing’s for sure. The pokes have hitched their wagon to him now. 🤨

If Dak thinks he was under the spotlight before, the pressure will really be ON now. Of course...$160M will go a long ways toward easing any pain he might have to endure.

Comment

Just more wasted money if the objective is to win the Super Bowl .... JJ his making his money

Comment

8-8

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Yea I don’t think they have much cap space left with 75 million this year alone. He will be beat down come season’s end from having to be everything on each play.

With his signing bonus, his cap hit is only $22 mil....a $15mil savings from the $37.5 mill the franchise tag would have cost the Cowboys so.....maybe they can sign a few folks with that on one year deals.

Comment

Working...
                                X