No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about selling my BA stocks. Made a nice chunk so far. What's yalls thoughts on the future?

Comment

Selling NPA today. That's a nice pop. Waiting for ZNTE and GSAH to do the same to mid 20's.

Comment

i'm in GSAH as well

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          i'm in GSAH as well
          Supposedly Goldman Sacks looking to merge with a Crypto company through GSAH Now would be a great time for that PR!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Thinking about selling my BA stocks. Made a nice chunk so far. What's yalls thoughts on the future?
            Boeing? I am in it now at $6500ish and will ride it out long term.

Oil, airlines, cruises still have a long ways to go IMO.

I threw all my cash and liquid assets I had into starting to trade stocks on Robinhood back in March-May. I am now up 169% on my portfolio, on what I call a good chunk of money

Oil has nowhere to go but up

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Boeing? I am in it now at $6500ish and will ride it out long term.

Oil, airlines, cruises still have a long ways to go IMO.

I threw all my cash and liquid assets I had into starting to trade stocks on Robinhood back in March-May. I am now up 169% on my portfolio, on what I call a good chunk of money

Oil has nowhere to go but up
              Yes sir on Boeing. I was originally thinking long term, but tempted to sell and use those funds to further my positions in oil. I jumped in right at the same time, and enjoying right at the same returns.

Had a limit order on PAA at $9 this morning. It got close but no dice. Wish I would have canceled and just did a market order at $9.05 when I looked at it.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Yeah I was thinking the same. Wanted it to get lower, but it was tempting.

I don't see how the market can keep this up
                I bought some WKHS last summer 15.72 and sold it at $31.00 late September. Benn watching hoping it would fall back and I would jump back in. Hasn't happened.

Comment

Anyone taking a solid position on VRYYF? I have a small position but looking at adding more especially now that’s its been consolidating a while and likely to drop record earnings

Comment

Yes sir on Boeing. I was originally thinking long term, but tempted to sell and use those funds to further my positions in oil. I jumped in right at the same time, and enjoying right at the same returns.

Had a limit order on PAA at $9 this morning. It got close but no dice. Wish I would have canceled and just did a market order at $9.05 when I looked at it.
                    PAA has an earnings conf call today at 4:30.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Anyone taking a solid position on VRYYF? I have a small position but looking at adding more especially now that’s its been consolidating a while and likely to drop record earnings
                      Define solid, lol? Ive bought it twice and Im essentially break even at this point. I have been contemplating buying more as Im sitting a plenty of cash now after selling off a bunch of stocks the last 3 days.

Comment

Yeah I bought a little PAA the other day at $8.74. I view it as a long term possible HOMERUN.

Now its back down to 8.76

Comment

Uvxy went under $10 and I got a bunch more, no way the market sustains this growth long term, especially all the penny stuff and hype stocks

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Define solid, lol? Ive bought it twice and Im essentially break even at this point. I have been contemplating buying more as Im sitting a plenty of cash now after selling off a bunch of stocks the last 3 days.
                            That’s where I am. Just slightly below break even. My gut tells me to load up but I haven’t yet haha

Comment

I had small positions in DRIV and THCX. Increased both by 600 shares this morning. THCX has been running and I think it will double if not triple in next 24 months

Comment

VRYFF just does not have the ability to get product in every grocery store. I own some of the stock but i go back and forth on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X