Ray Benson test positive for CoViD-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Benson test positive for CoViD-19

Hate to start another one of these threads. He announced it on FB this morning. Said he didn't have a fever or cough. Just felt real tired for about 10 days.

I heard he had it on Friday. Hope he comes through it

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Who?
        Lead singer of Asleep At The Wheel.

Comment

His Twitter announcement ended with "don't listen to right wing BS"....been hanging out with Willie too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Who?

Look him up. You’ll thank the OP. Great bandleader, real showman and the driving force keeping TX Swing alive. God bless Bob Wills and Ray Benson, no matter there political leanings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              His Twitter announcement ended with "don't listen to right wing BS"....been hanging out with Willie too long.
              I wished these people would do the job we pay them for and that is to entertain us. I am smart enough to figure out politics by myself without the help of some guitar picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                I wished these people would do the job we pay them for and that is to entertain us. I am smart enough to figure out politics by myself without the help of some guitar picker.
                Same here....

Comment

... a guitar picker from Philadelphia no less

Comment

Amen sir!!

And while we are in a GOF platform...what’s with radio DJ’s telling us “it’s all gonna be ok cus we are gonna be here for ya!” Really??? Just push the **** button that says “music”!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Amen sir!!

And while we are in a GOF platform...what’s with radio DJ’s telling us “it’s all gonna be ok cus we are gonna be here for ya!” Really??? Just push the **** button that says “music”!
                      Exactly! Like What else would they do if they were not "here for us"? SMDH

Comment

I’ve been tired for the last 10 days. Wonder if I have the corona?

I think I’m just lazy.

Comment

wow you guys sure are fussy this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            wow you guys sure are fussy this morning!
                            It's from too many days being stuck at home with family causing it. I finally got a chance to go to work this week and being back feels great.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                              I’ve been tired for the last 10 days. Wonder if I have the corona?

I think I’m just lazy.
                              Same boat here

Comment

Working...
                              X