Schnauzers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schnauzers?

I'm hunting a miniature Schnauzer for my wife. Do not want a kennel club pup. Any one here have a clue where to look?

You might check online for a schnauzer rescue. If you have go far afield my sisters family has has great luck with a lady who raises them in Monroeville AL. That’s up I-65 N from Mobile. I’ll try to find a photo. Good luck. That’s all we had growing up up and after.

Comment

I got one I'd pay you to take. I can not stand that dog.

Comment

I’d recommend a female. We had a male that was very hyper even after being cut. He would hurdle over the furniture & would not stop yapping when a visitor came to the house. Little sucker would find small plastic toys of our kids & he would chew them to pieces
        Now we have a female & much more controllable & more subdued personality
        They are protective of the family. Great alert dogs if something’s going on outside they’ll let you know. Very smart dogs & usually quick on house training. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          I’d recommend a female. We had a male that was very hyper even after being cut. He would hurdle over the furniture & would not stop yapping when a visitor came to the house. Little sucker would find small plastic toys of our kids & he would chew them to pieces
          Now we have a female & much more controllable & more subdued personality
          They are protective of the family. Great alert dogs if something’s going on outside they’ll let you know. Very smart dogs & usually quick on house training. Good luck
          Yep. I’ve had 2 schnauzers and nothing but females for me.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            I got one I'd pay you to take. I can not stand that dog.

ME n YOU both!! My wife's just cost us a TON of money... stupid sucker got out and run off... when you live in the middle of nowhere, when you're little and act like you're a doberman in coyote country, it ain't likely to end well for you... Last week, I didn't think she'd live, but she's recovering... hope my bank account does!

Comment

we have had 2 both males both good dogs,,, we gave the first one to a young couple when we lost our home in hurricane Harvey, we simply had no were to keep him when we had a home again we just could not take him away from them,,, (but when he sees either of us he goes crazy to come see us) and they have had him since september of 17,,, so they do have a very good memory!

we bought both of them from a breeder in silsbee tx,,, she has a building built with ac and heat just for the dogs of which she has several all the time,,, i will try to find her name and number for you... she has been breeding schnauzers for about 30 years ,,,

found her info sent you a pm
              Last edited by xman59; 03-16-2020, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                  we have had 2 both males both good dogs,,, we gave the first one to a young couple when we lost our home in hurricane Harvey, we simply had no were to keep him when we had a home again we just could not take him away from them,,, (but when he sees either of us he goes crazy to come see us) and they have had him since september of 17,,, so they do have a very good memory!

we bought both of them from a breeder in silsbee tx,,, she has a building built with ac and heat just for the dogs of which she has several all the time,,, i will try to find her name and number for you... she has been breeding schnauzers for about 30 years ,,,

found her info sent you a pm
                  Got it. Thanks.

Comment

We have a male and has been the best dog ever. My in-laws got his sister and I am super glad we went with the male! He was house broken in days and great with kids and very loving does not bark in the house but outside is another story! Again I would only ever own a male. I would love to get another one or breed him.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5481.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	24612123
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4676.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	24612124

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

bought one,, had him for half a year,,, gave it away!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        ME n YOU both!! My wife's just cost us a TON of money... stupid sucker got out and run off... when you live in the middle of nowhere, when you're little and act like you're a doberman in coyote country, it ain't likely to end well for you... Last week, I didn't think she'd live, but she's recovering... hope my bank account does!
                        Mine ran away in Freer Tx, and was MIA for 5 days in the brush.... He showed back up 5 days later and the ranch hands fed him and watered him till we got back the next weekend. He is a very loyal dog to my wife and daughter though. You'd get your ankles chewed up if you went after either of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X