Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
    You leave Ned Stark out of this!
    Oh heck yes...........that would be bizzarro!!!
    Originally posted by Coyotekiller View Post
    I'm jonesing for another episode and now I have to wait all week. Gees!!!
    I am in the same boat but Penny Dreadful on Showtime kept me totally occupied...........weirdo's on there for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I just read that Khaleesi told the producers and directors she will not do any more nudes scenes not that she has become a more popular actress...
      Yeah I read the same thing...guess I was just in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
        ...guess I was just in denial.
        I resemble that remark!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Oh heck yes...........that would be bizzarro!!!
          Not near as bizzarro as when the lord of light breaths life back into Rob Stark with Greywinds head!!

jking!

Speaking of the lord of light, I was watching the memorial day marathon and noticed Arrya added Baric Dondarrion and Thoras of Myr to her list?? Struck me as odd. I know they kidnapped her for ransom, but they didn't hurt her or her family like so may others have on her list. Maybe it's because they turned Gentry over to the Red Lady?? Just another couple of interesting twist the show has taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            noticed Arrya added Baric Dondarrion and Thoras of Myr to her list?? Struck me as odd. I know they kidnapped her for ransom, but they didn't hurt her or her family like so may others have on her list. Maybe it's because they turned Gentry over to the Red Lady?? Just another couple of interesting twist the show has taken.
            She is going to be off the chain if she continues on her quest!!!!

Comment

Wow. That's all I got.

Comment

Tonight's episode was freaking EPIC!!! I didn't see that one coming...

Comment

Well, that was an eye popping and head smashing good episode.

Comment

Oh hail NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was off the freaking charts incredible. I cant wait until the repeat later tonight. Every scenario was GREATNESS!!! We all know the double deaths at the end was EPIC right.............but the laughter given off by the young Stark girl was perfection on sooooo many levels! Heck her sister becoming a WOMAN was intriguing and will open all kinds of Pandora boxes moving forward. This show is downright incredible.............now I gotta flip over to Penny Dreadful as I know they will have to compete with Game of Thrones!!!

Comment

Oh wow. I knew that was coming and it still shocked me. Spoilers didn't ruin that one.

Comment

crazyness ...

Comment

Is anybody having trouble using hbo go to watch the episodes?

Comment

Comment

Holy crap what did I just watch

Comment

Wow...another complete twist as Oberyn was about to win! Dang. This show just keeps getting better. I never saw that coming!! Very eye popping indeed! Now what will be Tyrion's fate...?

Comment

Working...
                                X