• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Y'all!

Comment

Awesome, I’m gonna go try jack county tomorrow or Monday

Comment

Thanks them birds came from sunset. Heading to jacksbro this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
          They are pumped! This was out at Silver Lakes Ranch in Sunset where we have been trying forever to get our house built!
          We used to turkey hunt on Silver Lakes before it was developed. It was absolutely covered up in turkeys. I was so sad to see it sold and developed.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBowtech View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thats frekin awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by wildaggie View Post
              We used to turkey hunt on Silver Lakes before it was developed. It was absolutely covered up in turkeys. I was so sad to see it sold and developed.
              There are a ton of deer and turkey. Some hogs as well. The most hogs I have on camera at one time is 3 and I’m fine with that. I don’t want a ton of them trying to tear up my yard when it goes in.

Comment

Anyone have any luck this morning?

Comment

No luck this weekend in Young County. They were gobbling here and there but not responding. I think next weekend will be good!

Comment

My son and I had birds gobbling and answering our call. Just on the wrong side of the fence. We never saw them but it was still fun.

Comment

Tried in jack county this afternoon, had two come in to my set around 630 gobbling but held up about 80 yds out. May have seen me move to the other side of the tree as I did not expect the birds to come from where I had just parked the truck. Saw about 30 pigs and 4 deer. Good time in the woods!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                        There are a ton of deer and turkey. Some hogs as well. The most hogs I have on camera at one time is 3 and I’m fine with that. I don’t want a ton of them trying to tear up my yard when it goes in.
                        Cool little neighborhood there. Bowhunting on one's own property is allowed, right? Good luck getting the house put together.

In SW Montague Co., turkeys have been vocal early, but not coming to calling. Not big numbers of birds in our neck of the woods..
                        Last edited by sandbill; 04-07-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I've been hearing them and seeing them strut for 3-4 weeks 7 miles WNW of Springtown

Comment

Working...
                          X