Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lease deposits, fees, renewal per Corona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent my first half and feed money last week. First time to lease in South TX so I’m pretty excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      I got you a spot for cull buck. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I got you a spot for cull buck. Lol
        Lol... not funny might be no season.... who knows?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          There will be MANY lease openings and ranches available if this lasts for several months.. Priorities will over ride luxury and fun for most.. I know guys that take out loans every year to fund their expensive hunting habits.. They make monthly payments.. True story. That will end.
          I hoping your right (not that I want to see anyone suffering & not making a good living) but I just got the call landowner sold and I need to start getting my equipment off. So anyway, if anyone needs a spot filled give me a shout. Great lease hand, that loves to work just as much as hunt. I'm also handy to have at camp if you are having troubles with your RV. LOL

Comment

We just renewed on March 1st, but now I’m nervous about what’s to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              Dude I had you pegged mid 40’s. Not sure why that’s just what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone
              Lots of people have a hard time believing I’m a geezer. All that clean living paid off.

Comment

Lol... not funny might be no season.... who knows?

They can’t cancel deer season. Make my outlaw intentions come out.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  They can’t cancel deer season. Make my outlaw intentions come out.
                  I meant south of the border might not be cancelled, but I might have to swim across to hunt!

Comment

I meant south of the border might not be cancelled, but I might have to swim across to hunt!

Probably easy to sneak over headed south. Lol

Comment

Does anyone think that the price of leases would start coming down if landowners can’t get people to lease due to the market? Doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but I feel markets for a lot of things will change for a while....

Comment

I have been worried about this as well....

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                          Many of us are at that time of year, depending on who you lease from and contractual agreement, 1st deposits for the coming year may be due soon? For us, we pay half in April for the coming season and the rest is due 1st week in September. Our lease is year round access, nice, so plans are in the making for upgrades to blind sites and of course maintaining feeders and our camp sites.

Talked to my "lease manager son" this evening and he has a call in to the land owner but no response yet? We have had this lease for about 6 years and like all who lease, don't want to see our improvements and camps cancelled on short notice! So much going on with the "state lockdowns" and if you are one who still discounts it's not a big deal, well, that's your decision but we/I always want to be able to plan and lock in the coming year.

NO bashing from the "non-paranoid per say" folks who believe this is no big deal please? I would like to think that all lease holders should take into effect the $$ implications of Land Owner lost income and lost lease availability of the so called "paranoids" that could potentially happen?

Just curious, have you thought about the coming year? Just another aspect to consider as we ALL love our hunting! How are YOU viewing the coming season even if you think it's too early to know......
                          I have reread this and can't figure out what you are saying/asking. Are you wondering if the landowner is going to...well, I don't understand your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Haulinbass02 View Post
                            Does anyone think that the price of leases would start coming down if landowners can’t get people to lease due to the market? Doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but I feel markets for a lot of things will change for a while....

Probably so as we enter recession and unemployment rates increase.

Comment

As long as the virus can't be sucked in the truck and in my mouth from the AC, I'm going hunting.

Comment

Im worried about My 3F’s! family, friends, and farm. Stay safe guys, the deer will be there when the smoke clears

Comment

Working...
                                X