Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 10-05-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas
Default Rules for Radical by Saul Alinsky

Here is a list of them and this is the cornerstone of the Democrat Party
and they aren't in short supply of the useful idiots needed to carry them out. Make no mistake about it they ARE the enemy within the gates and their goal is to destroy this country from within.

Here is the complete list from Alinsky

RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-*Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecu*rity, anxiety and uncert*ainty.

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrati*onal. It’s infuri*ating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into conces*sions.

RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagin*ation and ego can dream up many more conseq*uences than any activist.

RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympat*hizes with the underdog.

RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constr*uctive altern*ative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, person*alize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not instit*utions; people hurt faster than instit*utions

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2018, 05:13 AM   #2
lunatic'hunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas, Colorado,

#12 could turn on them real quick.
lunatic'hunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #3
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Polk County

Read the book. It’s eye opening! I have a copy I’ll send anyone that wants it.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #4
Bowdark
Eight Point

Hunt In: East Texas swamps to Teton County

I read Sun Tzu's "The Art of War". It basically told me to read Alinsky and helped me with the libs AND the ol lady
Bowdark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2018, 10:06 PM   #5
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

it's coming... get ready. but I really don't think it will take more than a week or two.
stickerpatch59 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #6
diamond10x
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney and Bexar counties

Hillary’s idol...
diamond10x is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-10-2018, 10:44 AM   #7
SabreKiller
Ten Point

Hunt In: Terrell and Val Verde County

That crap can go the other way too. They should be careful what they put out.
SabreKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top