Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 10-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #1
100%TtId
Ten Point

Default Dems hiding the fact they are Dems

As the advertising ramps up for the upcoming election, I've noticed that Democrats seem to frequently omit party affiliation in their ads. Republicans typically state it clearly.

Anyone else notice this?
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-07-2018, 10:28 PM   #2
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

They have been doing that for years. They also have a habit of saying " we stand for the average American" while never missing an opportunity to steal their wallet.
They can be truthful or they'ed never win an election
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 05:38 AM   #3
gumbl3
Ten Point

Hunt In: muenster

That's cause "Scum sucking liberal" flashing across the screen doesn't help their cause
gumbl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 07:07 AM   #4
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Because deception is the number one rule in a liberals' playbook.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 07:08 AM   #5
boy wonder
Ten Point

Hunt In: Albany

They seem to always campaign with a "right leaning" message and never their true agenda. Obama did it too, because it works on the uninformed.
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #6
Coup de Grace
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Trophy Hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
They have been doing that for years. They also have a habit of saying " we stand for the average American" while never missing an opportunity to steal their wallet.
They can be truthful or they'ed never win an election
They don't know how to be truthful, they were never taught it.
Coup de Grace is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 07:49 AM   #7
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
As the advertising ramps up for the upcoming election, I've noticed that Democrats seem to frequently omit party affiliation in their ads. Republicans typically state it clearly.

Anyone else notice this?
How many Obama bumper stickers did you see during that 8 year fiasco??? I cant recall seeing a single one.... They were so proud..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 08:06 AM   #8
JimPat
Nubbin' Buck

Dead giveaway. If they don't state it up front, they are trying to hide it. Which is a bit weird since they all lack the "shame gene."
JimPat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 08:09 AM   #9
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Yep, had 2 volunteers come to my door on Saturday passing out literature and trying to encourage me to vote for this congressional candidate. There was NO party affiliation anywhere that I could see on the hand-outs... I asked the volunteers, "Is she a republican or DemoKraut" and they said, "She is a DemoKraut"... I handed them their literature back and told them they should be ashamed to be associated with such a party. I asked them how they could support such a group. They just said, "Sorry" and got into their car and left...

Folks we MUST call them out EVERY time we can. If we are to take our country back, they must be soundly and completely defeated from the lowest to highest positions in the land!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #10
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Yep, had 2 volunteers come to my door on Saturday passing out literature and trying to encourage me to vote for this congressional candidate. There was NO party affiliation anywhere that I could see on the hand-outs... I asked the volunteers, "Is she a republican or DemoKraut" and they said, "She is a DemoKraut"... I handed them their literature back and told them they should be ashamed to be associated with such a party. I asked them how they could support such a group. They just said, "Sorry" and got into their car and left...

Folks we MUST call them out EVERY time we can. If we are to take our country back, they must be soundly and completely defeated from the lowest to highest positions in the land!
Just curious who we're taking back the country from when Republicans control the house, Senate, the majority of governorships, majority of state legislatures, the presidency, and now the majority of the supreme Court? It would appear it's already been taken.

Last edited by sir shovelhands; 10-08-2018 at 01:22 PM.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 01:24 PM   #11
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir shovelhands View Post
Just curious who we're taking back the country from when Republicans control the house, Senate, the majority of governorships, majority of state legislatures, the presidency, and now the majority of the supreme Court? It would appear it's already been taken.
Politics are downstream from culture. It is obvious who controls the culture. It is why Republicans on the hill have had trouble located their spine and balls for decades, until we put one in the White House that has both.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 02:44 PM   #12
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Politics are downstream from culture. It is obvious who controls the culture. It is why Republicans on the hill have had trouble located their spine and balls for decades, until we put one in the White House that has both.
This right here^^^^^
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 03:14 PM   #13
Russ79
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches county, San Augustine county, Beaufort county NC

The problem is the Republicans never push their numbers advantage. If you were to ask anyone that isn't really paying attention which party is controlling everything they would say Democrat because they can't seem to pass a microphone up and the Republicans can't seem to find one. Of course it helps when everyone but Fox News is carrying water for the Dems. When 90 percent of what is out there on the news is how bad things are and that drum is being beaten every day then folks will start believing the Democrat lies. Tell everyone you know that regardless of how they feel about the President, if they are a Republican and don't go vote then you are going to get what we have seen from the Democrats the last two or three weeks for at least the next two years. If the Dems win then folks like Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, and that nutjob liberal Blumenthal will be chairing committees and God help us all.
Russ79 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #14
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ79 View Post
The problem is the Republicans never push their numbers advantage.
That's because most of them arent Republicans at all. At least not we think a Republican should be.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #15
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ79 View Post
The problem is the Republicans never push their numbers advantage. If you were to ask anyone that isn't really paying attention which party is controlling everything they would say Democrat because they can't seem to pass a microphone up and the Republicans can't seem to find one. Of course it helps when everyone but Fox News is carrying water for the Dems. When 90 percent of what is out there on the news is how bad things are and that drum is being beaten every day then folks will start believing the Democrat lies. Tell everyone you know that regardless of how they feel about the President, if they are a Republican and don't go vote then you are going to get what we have seen from the Democrats the last two or three weeks for at least the next two years. If the Dems win then folks like Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, and that nutjob liberal Blumenthal will be chairing committees and God help us all.

Bingo Russ.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top