Oilfield disability benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Give the man a break he hasn't thrown **** at anyone and has been very respectful unlike some of the posters.

Some of the posters acting like their isn't drug use in the patch?! Come on now we all know better than that.
    You obviously haven't read the whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
      You obviously haven't read the whole thread.
      I apologize for that. I was not able to escape my 25 year trade without head injuries. I did not become a Richard 100% of time till I started losing o2 to the brain.

Being an ******* 100% of the time.

Enter any member of a certain party that has controls of 100% of everything anti oil in my state.

I got news for some of you oilfield guys that may may have to deal with this.

They don’t like anything that comes from two county’s of this state. Some of you Deleware basin guys might understand how OG works in this state.
      They don’t want any OF person to have any ability to earn.

Try having to try and control your rage at the same time as trying to deal with that.

It ain’t easy at all.

I’m sorry for bringing up cannabis at all. It is just a very small portion of my recovery.

Asking about driving? It’s hard to control rage in traffic when 90% of drivers are messing around phones. I have been close many time to getting cuffed. It’s hard to maintain a level head with head injury.

I’m just trying to be a better Christian and doing lots of things that keep me level. I have been depressed for a very long time. I want some sort of recovery to work. I don’t even care about pay I just want to be somewhat normal again.

It’s a battle every single moment.

Lots of head injuries don’t make it trough.

Comment

When does it change over from Pot Head to Cannabis User? Is Cannabis used when you are sick and Pot used to get high?

Comment

This is a very intriguing thread. What I am interpreting it as is he wasn't using cannabis while working for his 25 year span, got laid off because of respiratory issues, and uses cannabis (dope, weed, w/e you wana call it) as therapy. He is wanting to reach out to similar workers who spent their whole life in O&G, but cannot return because they use cannabis to treat their conditions.

Comment

I hope so but I don’t think so.

Comment

Ive never had a bag of chips with no chips in it but that what this feels like to me.

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
                This is a very intriguing thread. What I am interpreting it as is he wasn't using cannabis while working for his 25 year span, got laid off because of respiratory issues, and uses cannabis (dope, weed, w/e you wana call it) as therapy. He is wanting to reach out to similar workers who spent their whole life in O&G, but cannot return because they use cannabis to treat their conditions.
                I never got laid off in my career. When I developed my illness I Fell9ff because I couldn’t crawl anymore.
                B. Cannabis use is a very small portion of my recovery.
                For the confused fella up above about anything you want to call it is perfectly fine.
                Cause it all just medicine.
                With my anger control issues I had to quit drinking my session IPA. I miss that.

My best recovery has been trying to practice being creative . The best thing I have found so far is YouTubing how to write content scripts.
                One thread started by the River Rat provides days worth of skits just in the first post. I have had to add journals to keep up.

I’m actually kind of tired of trying to find the answers all of you. Remember I’m from Angelina county was born into SBC fear monger so you guys are really just kind to me compared to the anti oil crowd.

Comment

I’m not judging you but curious why you choose cannibas for respiratory treatment?
                  With modern medicine today there are plentiful therapeutics for various respiratory conditions
                  You don’t have Rx coverage? Don’t trust Dr’s or their recommended drug regimen?

Comment

This whole thread is Loco. I've been offshore oilfield for 15 years. If I was considering you as the next intern this would be the red flag that dismissed your application

Comment

What a read….lol

Comment

I was raised by an sbc preacher, didn’t help my comprehension of this thread at all. Good luck OP!

Comment

Working...
                        X