Taylor Park, Tincup, Schofield Pass trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor Park, Tincup, Schofield Pass trip

Another great trip to Colorado, Taylor Park, Tincup, and made the trip over to crested Butte and did Schofield Pass...that was an incredible trip with a stop in Crystal to see the crystal Mill.......

I assume fuel prices kept some people away this year because compared to years past I dont think there was half as many people there.....

74 in day and 40 at night...only 1 day of rain and it was from 9 to midnight

Great times

We use to go every yr to Taylor Park and rent on of the cabins. Fishing was great

Comment

We used to chase elk with a bow back down 742c in the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Area. Beautiful area.

Comment

Awesome area. We stay at the Taylor Park trading post cabins when we hunt in that unit.

Comment

Headed up to Montrose in a few days, going to spend about a week in that area, probably try a little fishing, go on some of the jeep trails, just hang out in some cooler weather and beautiful country.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Another great trip to Colorado, Taylor Park, Tincup, and made the trip over to crested Butte and did Schofield Pass...that was an incredible trip with a stop in Crystal to see the crystal Mill.......

I assume fuel prices kept some people away this year because compared to years past I dont think there was half as many people there.....

74 in day and 40 at night...only 1 day of rain and it was from 9 to midnight

Great times
            Where is that "This thread is useless without pictures" meme

Comment

this

Comment

We used to tent camp in Union Park. Usually had the whole park to ourselves. Wonderful times.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                  We used to tent camp in Union Park. Usually had the whole park to ourselves. Wonderful times.
                  Went through Union Park on our way to Cross mountain and slaughterhouse

Comment

Did you see all the vehicles in the bottom of the Devils Punchbowl?

Comment

Have some friends that own one of the cabins in Tin Cup, pretty cool place.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverBend View Post
                        Have some friends that own one of the cabins in Tin Cup, pretty cool place.
                        I am looking at one myself......but its near the church...would rather be up on the hill somewhat.....but its only accessible 5 months out of the year

Comment

Working...
                        X