' cool' front August?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

' cool' front August?

I have never seen anything come from the North in August. Strange weather this year

We get them, hoping ours pans out for next week.
    Hoping your rain chance pans out too next week!

Comment

Happened last year as well, weather is changing for sure.

Comment

You mean not so hot fronts aint nothin cool about august in SE Texas

Comment

When, where. Sure can't feel it in houston

Comment

Not quite as humid this morning in Katy but it will be when that sun gets up.

Comment

I believe the little low pressure in the gulf is causing the NE wind. Not a front.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                I believe the little low pressure in the gulf is causing the NE wind. Not a front.
                He’s right. There was a front draped over the north half of Texas for much of this week that triggered storm and showers, but it slid east and didn’t make it to Houston. But the low pressure off the coast is likely pulling some cooler air from the now stalled front in Louisiana

Click image for larger version

Name:	9F45E21C-11AE-4BD1-AE47-11C88826BF3B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	24688861

Comment

Walked outside this morning about 8:00am it felt a hair dryer than usual but I was still sweating

Comment

It was definitely blowing hard out of the north níght before last. I assumed a cool front felt great for an hour or so

Comment

Where is this supposed cool front?

If in Houston, the low in the gulf is driving some N wind right now.

Comment

Looks like a little front coming through up here early in the week. I’ll take it. It’s been a hot summer.

The really good news is it looks like low 80s for highs the rest of the month.
                        Attached Files

Comment

We got about .3-.4 inches of rain and looks like temps in the mid 90s starting Monday and continuing for about a week…. I will take that any week in August. Thank you Lord

Comment

Working...
                          X