X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
    Got some today !
    Gonna make hatch relleno’s
    I am hoping HEB still has them as I am going to make some rellenos as well. This were good but the brisket was from Rudy’s and dry. Will have to use homemade brisket next time… but as I was eating them I was thinking I should have made rellenos.
    Last edited by Pedernal; 08-09-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Just now seeing the final results and my tongue gave me a black eye. Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        OH Gumbo Man your humor is in fine form, but wait... it always is. That is some great looking wrapped peppers coming off the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
          Looks great.

I actually prefer cheap, thin bacon for this kind of stuff. Poppers, etc. I feel like it crisps up before meat is overdone (past med-rare).
          Exactly!

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Now that's some funny ****!

OP, I just happen to have some leftover brisket in the fridge now, I do believe you have helped me decide what to do with it. Looks tasty!

Comment

That's a good looking snack. What's for dinner?

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji16]

Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I am hoping HEB still has them as I am going to make some rellenos as well. This were good but the brisket was from Rudy’s and dry. Will have to use homemade brisket next time… but as I was eating them I was thinking I should have made rellenos.
              Pickup some thick sliced bacon from HEB seasoned with Hatch Chili Pepper. Some good stuff..

Comment

Excellent! Looks really good (even with the thin bacon! ) I need to grab some chiles while they're available!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Works well with poblanos too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    That's a good looking snack. What's for dinner?

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji16]

Semper Fi
                    Thinking the same!!!

Comment

Yesterdays dinner left overs became lunch… brisket stuffed hatch pepper tacos with a roasted hatch pepper salsa… this meal was better than yesterday in my opinion as the salsa added another layer of flavor
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'll be over in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                        X