Work calls from cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work calls from cell

I'm looking for an app that will show that I'm calling from my business rather than my cell. Anyone have experience with this?

I don't mind a few clients having my cell but it's best that most call the office number, which is only answered during business hours.

We use Cisco Jabber at work. Not sure of any details other than it can be used on laptop and cell phone via app.

Comment

We use S-net Mobil, but if you are on your cell phone the office phone will ring over it. Other than that it works good

Comment

We use Zoom phones. Works great.
        Had Jabber previously and it was terrible.
        With Zoom, I can change the # that I call from to any # in my organization.
        I can tell the difference btwn a call on my phone vs a work call. I can text from it too.
        Has the same features on my laptop so I can use it from the laptop while in the office.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like S-net and Zoom are both cloud based phone systems. We are still running on a land line based system but it has cloud capabilities from what I'm told. We are contemplating whether to upgrade what we have or swap over to a fully cloud based system. If we keep what we have, I'm really just looking for an app for my phone that will make it appear as if I'm calling from the office number. Looks like we have a local vendor for Cisco Jabber so I'll check with them tomorrow.

Comment

Been a couple of years but I think I just set up a Google phone number from my business account. So my cell would look like my business calling and vice versa

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious as well, been trying to find something similar. Let us know if you come up with anything.

Comment

Working...
              X