• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for your dad, you, and your family sent

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

May the Lord strengthen and comfort you and your family and may it be His will for your father to be healed.

Comment

More prayers up!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

He and your family have our prayers.

Comment

So they took dad off of some of the meds today..while his BP is stable...for a moment I was sitting next to him this afternoon and I looked over and he had his eye open ....so we all jumped up and surrounded the bed and asked him to open his eyes again ... AND HE DID ....then I grabbed his hand and asked if he could hear me , squeeze it .....AND HE DID ....then I asked him if he could hold his eyes open for the nurse so she could see him ..... AND HE DID....I'm sorry but I started to cry like a baby..... best thing I've seen in 10 days....theres still hope for a miracle..... I had to walk out the room for a minute and before I did I told him to squeeze my hand if he's fighting hard ....AND HE DID ...that about took me down to the ground...please pray hard for pop....he's fighting...come on dad

Comment

That's great. More prayers sent!

Comment

Thank you, Father in heaven, for this sign, that he is cognitive. Thank you for allowing your grace to touch the hearts of this family. We know your will, will be. But we hope and pray it's the will that our hearts desire. Please Father, continue to heal this man. Please let his strength and health return as much as possible. Please use this as a testament to your all mighty grace and love that so many of us know. So others might see Your works, grace, and love. We give thanks to you Father, for all that you have done. In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

Comment

That update has my allergies really acting up.

GOD is great!

Comment

Awesome news. Been praying for him again today.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Such great news! Continued prayers, stay strong!

Comment

That is great news to hear. Continued prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X