Cruise Line - Covid 19/Vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
    Neighbors just returned from a Cruise to Alaska. Negative Covid test was required before cruise. The whole family returned home with Covid. Probably not a good time to go on a cruise.
    Yup. I got home two weeks ago from UnCruise out of Juneau. Four out six of us tested positive within days.

Comment

we went on RC out of Florida in Aug 2021, and no vaccine requirement. Only other thing we had to do what test prior to boarding, test on day 4, test to get back in country. Easy peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
        Yup. I got home two weeks ago from UnCruise out of Juneau. Four out six of us tested positive within days.
        Neighbors just returned from a Cruise to Alaska. Negative Covid test was required before cruise. The whole family returned home with Covid. Probably not a good time to go on a cruise.
        This is not what I want to hear.

Comment

My brother and his wife too. They both were sick for a couple of weeks. And they have had the "vaccine" and all the boosters.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
            How many people where un vaxxed? Or vaxxed? In your party
            My aunt died with OG CV19 blood clots in 12/23/20
            I got vaxxed and yet caught OMNI in 1/7/22
            Trying to figure out what value of protection the new vaccine has

Comment

Yup. Same with some friends of ours. Got back a few days ago from carnival cruise and positive. Dunno about mask requirements but had to be vaxd and/or test b4 you got on the boat. Erbody knows the vax won't prevent it. Thinking they've had it b4 and the vax will maybe take the edge off. They cruise alot so I guess they figured heck with it...lets go.

Comment

Wife and I just got back from one Thursday. We both have the China bug as of yesterday. Seems a lot of folks on ours have it now.

Comment

Maybe the vaxxed that are getting sick , need a third or fourth booster… I’m just glad the cruise lines are requiring it to keep everyone safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very glad cruises require everyone to be vaxxed or else there would be reports of everyone on the boat getting covid

Comment

I've got family that just got back from a AK cruise and I know some of them caught Covid while there.

Comment

Coworker just got back from a cruise the week before last. Three days afterwards his wife tested positive and two days later he tested positive. Everyone had to be tested within 72hrs before the cruise and everyone had to be vaccinated in order to get on the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                          I've got family that just got back from a AK cruise and I know some of them caught Covid while there.
                          Caught it or “ tested positive” for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                            Coworker just got back from a cruise the week before last. Three days afterwards his wife tested positive and two days later he tested positive. Everyone had to be tested within 72hrs before the cruise and everyone had to be vaccinated in order to get on the boat.

Wow, just wow.
                            I’d say “the prevention plan” is working awesome.
                            Maybe it’s already be in the water prior to them getting there.
                            Might be some Monkey pox swimming around in the holding tanks too, they’d better get checked for that while they’re at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                              Caught it or “ tested positive” for it?
                              I was told they have covid. They found out when they got back so I assume they got sick, can't think of another reason to test once you get back home. I haven't talked directly to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X