Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
    I'm thinking he feels pretty dead right now. Would like to have him be deader, if y'all figure out a way letmeknow.
    Nah, he is just the right amount of dead. He is wishing he could just die.

Comment

Things like this happen when politicians start running an agency that they have no experience in. Much the same as when you have mayors and city council running the pd. Find someone that actually knows whats going on and what needs to be done and let them do it. If they would quit worrying about making everyone happy and getting reelected and stop appointing there buddy and donor to a position then we might be able to get things pointed in the right direction.

Comment

If anyone would like to help the family and not just post online...I just sent this out to my people at work:

All, see below info about the Collins Family. For those that don’t know, 5 members of the Collins family were murdered recently in Centerville, Texas by an escaped convict that was hiding out in their weekend home in Leon County. The Collins have strong ties to Northwest Harris County (Spring/Tomball) and are personal friends of one of our own (Homicide Investigator *******'s family). Their children went to school together and this has hit the Tomball and Centerville communities hard.

The HCSO Benevolence Fund is assisting the family and I encourage everyone to donate to help out the family in this tragic time. Checks can be written to HCSOBA with “Collins Family” in the memo (HCSOBA 1200 Baker St. Houston, TX 77002) or credit cards can be accepted at www.hcsoba.com.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	24686081

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	24686082

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	24686083

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          If anyone would like to help the family and not just post online...I just sent this out to my people at work:

All, see below info about the Collins Family. For those that don’t know, 5 members of the Collins family were murdered recently in Centerville, Texas by an escaped convict that was hiding out in their weekend home in Leon County. The Collins have strong ties to Northwest Harris County (Spring/Tomball) and are personal friends of one of our own (Homicide Investigator *******'s family). Their children went to school together and this has hit the Tomball and Centerville communities hard.

The HCSO Benevolence Fund is assisting the family and I encourage everyone to donate to help out the family in this tragic time. Checks can be written to HCSOBA with “Collins Family” in the memo (HCSOBA 1200 Baker St. Houston, TX 77002) or credit cards can be accepted at www.hcsoba.com.

Thank you!

[ATTACH]1091876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1091877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1091878[/ATTACH]
          Done^^

When I was in 5th grade, my best friend’s entire family were murdered in their home. So this story really tears me up and hit me to my core. I encourage everyone on here that’s been posting/arguing on this thread to help this family out.

Chew, would a new thread help to let more people see the donation info?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
            Done^^

When I was in 5th grade, my best friend’s entire family were murdered in their home. So this story really tears me up and hit me to my core. I encourage everyone on here that’s been posting/arguing on this thread to help this family out.

Chew, would a new thread help to let more people see the donation info?
            I say get after. I find it unlikely the benevolence association would mind nor the investigator mentioned.

Matter of fact you post it and I'll offer this coin to a random donation.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My family donated to the go fund me that was circulating Facebook and shared by Michael Berry. They had received 360k at last check which that is awesome! Over 3500 families had contributed my wife told me. I hope they keep getting money and being shown love. I encourage anyone to donate what they can to the family and let them know that people care and God is with them. The last part I know they know, they have tremendous faith that hasn't wavered. I hope at least they can get some blessing at least financially. No replacing loved ones and the void that will have on them the rest of their life.

There was also a local bank in Leon County that had set up an account you could contribute to I also saw on facebook but I dont remember the banks name

Quackerbox - you probably know my Lake Limestone neighbor John Klafka

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                My family donated to the go fund me that was circulating Facebook and shared by Michael Berry. They had received 360k at last check which that is awesome! Over 3500 families had contributed my wife told me. I hope they keep getting money and being shown love. I encourage anyone to donate what they can to the family and let them know that people care and God is with them. The last part I know they know, they have tremendous faith that hasn't wavered. I hope at least they can get some blessing at least financially. No replacing loved ones and the void that will have on them the rest of their life.

There was also a local bank in Leon County that had set up an account you could contribute to I also saw on facebook but I dont remember the banks name

John works right down the hall from me.

Thanks for supporting the family.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

John works right down the hall from me.

Thanks for supporting the family.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
                  Nice! He is good people and glad he is my neighbor up there

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw it was reported that the victims were all shot with a shotgun and some stabbed. 2 of the victims were shot in the back, one being an 11 year old

I guess I didn't know how this search was set up. I figured they had set up a command center near the crash and still in the area physically. 5 shotgun shots or more seems like it should have been heard half a mile away.

I am kinda relieved to learn that they maybe died fighting and shotgun blast rather than tied up and executed one by one while the rest looked on

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post

I went to the academy with Klacker. Visited him at his place and his brothers up there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Quackerbox; 06-10-2022, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Thank you!

[ATTACH]1091876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1091877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1091878[/ATTACH]
                        Donated, but I’m going to try and close this one down.

Pretty much what needs to be said has already been said, save and except support for the family/families of course. Chew, when and if you can, please start a new thread for support and donations. Something like that needs a bit more attention.

edit Not seeing an option to lock this one up, maybe that’s only an option in the Classifieds or something.
                        Last edited by Twist; 06-11-2022, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X