Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 03-30-2022, 11:02 AM   #1
Bowanta
Ten Point

Hunt In: Looking in Texas. Hunt in Franklin (Unit 11), Kansas
Default Grieving

As I posted when it happened, I lost my 34 year old daughter in the early hours of September 6, 2021. That was close to 7 months ago. It has really HIT ME HARD this week. Since her death I have spent all of my time working and worrying about my youngest daughter, my wife, my son-in-law, and all four of my grandkids.
I am not sure what has happened, but this week has been HELL. She has been on my mind extremely heavy and it is tearing me up. I am Mad, Sad, and LOST.
Concentration at work is non-existent.
I continue to take it day to day, but this week has been DIFFICULT.
Not looking for sympathy, just looking for any advise anyone can offer on dealing with the loss, while maintaining my composure with day to day life and work..
Bowanta is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:14 AM   #2
hogslayer78
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Augustine

Brother I wish I had the answers your looking for. A good friend of mine went through this last summer and I know there several on here that have been through this and they will be along shortly. My prayers are going up for you and your family.
hogslayer78 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:19 AM   #3
Wall_Hanger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Victoria & Rel county

Grief is a process and there are very real stages that you will find yourself in. The best advice I can give is don't try to do it alone. There are some things that we just are not meant to do solo and this definitely falls into that category. I would encourage you to find a counselor, therapist, pastor that you can speak with that will help you process this pain. I cannot say that i have heeded my own advice in the past but not having been through that, I really wish that I would have found some outside help long ago.
Wall_Hanger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:24 AM   #4
Texas Grown
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kick CoViD's tail!

I know the pain. Many of us here do. Saltwaterslick, Rasclearms, Fishndude, and many more. My best advice is to talk to the Lord. Seek comfort in Him. He will provide all that you need.

It also sounds like you've been so busy worrying about your family, that you haven't taken time to truly grieve. It's hard, I admit. And takes time. The memories are my most treasured. There are lots of us here to reach out to. And shoulders to lean on. I'll be praying for you.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:30 AM   #5
hog_down
Ten Point

I do know that parents are not supposed to bury their children. Prayers up for you, and I also encourage you to find a counselor or someone to talk to.
hog_down is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:31 AM   #6
Dmck
Four Point

Hunt In: Texas Panhandle

I lost my wife to cancer July 18, 2004. I would go weeks with not much grief and then something or nothing would trigger the grief and sometimes it was almost overwhelming. On one of those bad days I was sitting in the kitchen and I picked up the phone and called the wellness hotline the company I worked for had. They got me with a grief counselor and she gave me tools to help with my grief but more importantly told me it was okay. Sometimes as men we feel like we need to be strong and not show emotion but we need to be able to express emotion like everyone else.
I still find myself thinking about that beautiful girl I got to have for 21 years and I let the grief come but, I know its natural and I'll be okay.
Dmck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:34 AM   #7
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young County & Anywhere A Duck Flies!

Prayers Up for You!
DUKFVR is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:36 AM   #8
RascalArms
Pope & Young

PM sent brother
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:44 AM   #9
ultrastealth
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Camp Wood, TX

Prayers for you. I recently lost my father, and I have my bouts with it as well. Forge on and rest assured that she's in a better place.
ultrastealth is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:45 AM   #10
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pronouns-He/Him

PM sent
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:48 AM   #11
Dusty Britches
Pope & Young

Anger, sadness and loss are all part of the process and can last for some time.

Take time for yourself, pray for comfort, seek help and talk about it. I will pray you find comfort and come to fully understand that you will see her again in her perfect form. May God hold you close and bring peace to your heart.
Dusty Britches is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:48 AM   #12
miket
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria

I am grateful I do not know this pain, am truly sorry for those that do. I cannot offer advice, but will pray that somehow you will have peace.
miket is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:58 AM   #13
lmartin5
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Callahan County, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado

Prayers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmartin5 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 12:03 PM   #14
droebuck
Ten Point

Hunt In: Webb and Kimble County

Prayers sent for you and your family.
droebuck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 12:04 PM   #15
WItoTX
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Idaho

A wise friend once said the grief comes in waves. Those waves are big and come often, but over time, the space between the waves becomes greater and greater, and the waves become smaller and smaller. The waves though will always come.

But just know that where you are at right now is just a wave, and it will pass. Find someone to talk to. If you can't talk to anyone, write down what you are thinking. Deal with the emotions. Visit your daughter. Don't keep it bottled up. It will only make the next wave worse.

My prayers for you.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 12:14 PM   #16
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Glenn, we don't know each other, but we sure know each other's grief!! Brother, I hurt for you! Been there, done that... Still do from time to time... The old saying goes that "time heals all wounds..." I've posted this before but will say it again...
There is no greater gift that God can give a man than a child. There is also no greater tragedy that can happen to a man than the loss of a child. It's not natural, nor is it the way God intended for things to go that moms and dads having to bury their kids. There is evil in this world and this is one of the worst manifestations of evil I can every know. BUT!!! IT is NOT of GOD! There is NO EVIL in GOD... We know from God's own Word that evil will overtake us and He will always be there to help us through it, sometimes in a very powerful and profound way, and sometimes not so obvious... It seems for you, since this horrible tragedy has occurred you have been pouring yourself into your family to "burn" off that bad feeling or bad juju and never really let go and allowed yourself to grieve... Brother, DO NOT hold it in!! LET IT OUT!! The analogy I have is that the loss of a child is a wound to your heart, a BIG gaping wound. From the moment of discovery when it happens, you are wounded for life. Right away there is hemorrhaging and you lose strength and fall into a state of weakness. That may go on for a bit, maybe for a long while even years... BUT sooner or later you get through that and the wound "scabs" over... That's the first sign of healing... You are changed for the rest of your life here on this earth, but rest assured, if you are in Christ Jesus, you will be made whole and brand new again and so will your daughter... She already is!! She just cut in line ahead of you and your wife!! You will be reunited and renewed 100% in that Great Day. In the meanwhile, your "healing" process continues... slowly you will get to the point you can talk about the incident, about your daughter, how much you loved her and still love her and maintain control... It doesn't always work, but as time marches on, you will continue to heal... One day you will examine your heart and see just a scar. It's a big scar and your heart is forever on this earth changed, but you are healed. The scars on your body reminds you that your past is real. I'd say you could look at any scar on your body and immediately know every detail of how you got that scar... but it is a scar! Healing is complete, and you are living in the new normal... different than before, but healed none the less... Brother I'd encourage you to look to that day and begin to do things to get you there. Reaching out as you have done in this post is a good step in that direction. My advice to you is just let it all out, and don't feel bad or embarrassed about it!! IF you did not feel any sadness or loss at such a tragic event, THAT would be something to be embarrassed about not the mourning and grieving of the loss of the most precious gift God has given you... At some point, you will slowly be able to rejoice in the time that you did have your daughter. But please, please don't dwell on the past. Look forward and look "UP"! God will give you rest. Ask Him to help you. Reach out to family, friends and just like you have on here today... When you can, talk about it as it will help the grieving process... For me personally at the loss of my only son, it was over 2 years before I could talk about it without just turning into a blubbering crying mess... My scarring has healed that over now. My beautiful wife still has her moments, but we are helping each other through it... Not a day goes by that I don't miss him, but I look forward to the day I see him again! He also knew Jesus when he lost his life. I KNOW where he is right this very minute and that is what sustains me. My wife have agreed that when we get to heaven and see him face to face again, we're gonna beat his butt for cutting in line, then we're gonna just love all over him again and for eternity as we worship God beside our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!

Lord God in Heaven, we ask You to show our brother Glenn that You are near. Father, comfort him and show him how You can heal him and give him his joy back at the right time. Bring friends and family to him and help him to understand just how important it is to stick close by Your side Father. Comfort him, his wife and the rest of the family as they become accustomed to the "new" normal temporarily without their beloved daughter... Help them to see the wonderful reunion that awaits them when the Day comes for them to "Go Home" for eternal rest. We ask these things in the name of Jesus Your Son and our Savior, Amen!

God Bless You sir!!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 12:26 PM   #17
Gumbo Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Between Onalaska and Groveton

So many words I wish I could find for your comfort sir. Prayers up for you and your family. Your daughter rests in the arms of our God and will reunite with you someday in heaven.
Gumbo Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:05 PM   #18
okrattler
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Oklahoma

You never get over losing a loved one. The only thing that makes it easier is time. Not that it's easier to deal with but it's easier to accept. Your daughter hasn't been gone for very long at all. You'll always miss her of course, as you should. That will never change. But over time you'll accept that she's gone. There's nothing you can do or could have done to change things. And I think it's human nature to think in some way we could have changed the outcome of a situation or to find a reason behind it all.

I know this isn't probably what you want to hear but it was just her time. There's nothing you could have done or that you can do. There's no mystery behind it. God needed her in heaven. For what reason, only he knows that. As for worrying about your family that's also normal I think. You went through a traumatic experience. Keep yourself as busy as possible to keep your mind off of it. Worrying isn't good for you. Some things are out of your control in life. And unfortunately that is one of those things. All you can do is stay healthy and strong for your family and keep living life.
okrattler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:08 PM   #19
camoclad
Ten Point

Hunt In: central tx

This is a nightmare come true and it's not something I can comment much on. Praying for comfort

I've heard the C.S. Lewis book, A Grief Observed, is very helpful.

God bless
camoclad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:16 PM   #20
raider19
Eight Point

Prayers for you sir
raider19 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:19 PM   #21
220swift
Ten Point

Hunt In: South, East, and Central Texas

Prayers up for you. I highly recommend finding a reputable grief counselor!!!
220swift is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:20 PM   #22
sotx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: McMullen County

Lost my 23 year old daughter September 2020. I will pray for you. I know exactly what you are going through. Hell I see my shrink today in about an hour. Hang in there take care of yourself. Folks say time heals and that's a crock. I don't think you ever truly heal from something like this. You learn to deal with it as best you can. Giving you grief to God and seeking his help everyday is what I try to do.
sotx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:24 PM   #23
bass.deer
Nubbin' Buck

Vent here, there will be no judgment.
bass.deer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:38 PM   #24
Stan R
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Madison and Colorado County

Lost my brother a few weeks ago. We did not talk for many years. We decided to meet about 3 rears ago. We talked almost every day. We really liked being brothers I miss my brother dearly. Some days are better than others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Stan R is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:38 PM   #25
Txhunter3000
Eight Point

Hunt In: Rockdale/Caldwell

Saltwater said it pretty spot on. There should be support groups in your area where you can meet other families that face what you are going through. If not seek counseling. I lost my 3 yo son in an accident 34 years ago. My wife, now ex-wife, did the counseling more than I did and she to this day copes a lot better than I do. It is a void that will never be filled.
I pray for you to find the peace that we all seek.
Txhunter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 01:45 PM   #26
Bowanta
Ten Point

Thank you all for the responses and PM's. You all have no idea what kind of impact you have had on my life in the last few months. Numerous members have sent private messages, text messages and offered places to go to get away and clear my head.
I agree that time does NOT heal, you learn to cope with it in a different way. This I learned from the loss of my father in 1999.
This on the other hand is 100% different. There in no comparison in the loss of a parent and a child. I wish this on NO One.

Thank you all. I am lucky in that I have a minimum of 2 hours a day of alone time in my drive to and from work and I spend a LOT of that talking to God. Asking questions, yelling, crying and trying to clear my head. I know that this is a scar that will never heal, I am just at a point in my grieving process that has completely overwhelmed me. Never have I felt so many emotions all at one time before. I do NOT like it at all. This is something that I CANNOT Control.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:45 PM   #27
Jon Stewart
Eight Point

Bowanta: I lost my beautiful wife of almost 48 years to cancer 3 years ago. We were at Mayo clinic and for 100 days I watched her wilt away to nothing and then die. **** cancer. With my experience my hurt comes and goes. I had lunch just today with the gal that cuts my hair and we spoke about this very thing. Time does heal but the pain never goes away. Believe it or not my toughest times are during Mass. I take pictures of my wife out of my prayer book and sit them next to me on the pew as she went to daily mass so I continue to take her with me. The toughest times for me are at the cemetery where I go to visit with her and discuss important issues with her. I still cry. I cried real bad the other day and as I sit here I cannot tell you why.

Many good thoughts on here, Saltwaterslicks was a real good post. No-one can tell you why the pain or when the pain goes away. Myself I really don't see my pain leaving me even tho I have tried moving on. I have a very understanding gal that is helping me

You hang in there. Next Sunday's mass will be offered up for you and your family.

God Bless, Jon
Jon Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 02:28 PM   #28
Mertzon Man
Pope & Young

Praying for you Sir.
I lost my son almost ten years ago, he was 30 yrs old. I had the prayers of many friends and members here on TBH. As Charlie said,
there’s a big wound to the heart that does get smaller over time but never closes.
I read a book written by Max Lucado “You Will get through this.” There are other books on grief as well. Get some counseling and lean on God for strength and comfort.
Mertzon Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 02:39 PM   #29
doright
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jasper

I have done my fair share of grieving.I have lost my father, a wife and grand parents. There is nothing easy about it. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. A few years back my grandfather died and my aunt asked me a few weeks later when it would not hurt so much. The reason she asked is because when I was 16 my dad killed himself. I am close to 62 now. I told her I wasn't sure but when it did I would let her know.It's something that you never get over but over time you learn to deal with. I lost my wife in an auto accident on my 40th birthday. I could care less about birthdays now. I always think back to the shortest verse in the Bible, Jesus wept. If he felt the need to cry why would I think that I could be stronger than Him and try and hold it in. Real men do cry. Don't be afraid or ashamed to let it out. It is to much to try and hold all of the emotions in. Don't be afraid or ashamed to seek counseling. I along with many others will be praying for you and you are not alone even when it seems like you are. It will take time. Some take longer than others to get through the process but remember the is no timeline for getting through it. Good luck and God bless.

Last edited by doright; 03-30-2022 at 02:41 PM.
doright is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 05:30 PM   #30
RascalArms
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotx View Post
Lost my 23 year old daughter September 2020. I will pray for you. I know exactly what you are going through. Hell I see my shrink today in about an hour. Hang in there take care of yourself. Folks say time heals and that's a crock. I don't think you ever truly heal from something like this. You learn to deal with it as best you can. Giving you grief to God and seeking his help everyday is what I try to do.
Sorry for your loss sir. PM sent
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 05:53 PM   #31
rebelbow
Ten Point

Hunt In: tx,ks,ok

prayers up for you sir
rebelbow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 05:55 PM   #32
Passthrough
Pope & Young

No words….I am sorry for your loss!
Passthrough is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 06:07 PM   #33
Shilo Ridge
Four Point

Hunt In: Cushing, Tx

Prayers up for peace, comfort and understanding.
Shilo Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 06:21 PM   #34
sailor
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Prayers up for ya...
No parent, should have to bury a child...
sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 06:45 PM   #35
huntandfishguy6
Ten Point

I feel your pain, i lost my oldest daughter and her unborn daughter November 2, 2009. It's not something that any parent should have to endure. There isn't any advice that will heal the anger, or loss overnight. But i will tell you what healed me. I bought a bible, it wasn't my first bible but the only one i ever purchased. I had tried to read and understand before but it never stuck. Being raised in the church it wasn't new to me, but this time was different. I finally turned the pain over to the Lord, and through his grace he took the pain away. There is occasional sadness on what could have been, but the good memories push that aside. In all these years i have only dreamed of Emily one time. It was when the Lord took my pain away, i had a dream. I don't remember any of the dream but i do remember waking with the biggest smile I'm sure that i ever had in my entire life. At that time i knew that my girls were ok, and so was i. You and your family will be in my prayers tonight.

Last edited by huntandfishguy6; 03-30-2022 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Wasn't finished
huntandfishguy6 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 07:00 PM   #36
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: My Truck at night.

Find those things that give you some peace and focus on those. Anxiety, hopelessness and confusion are tools of the Devil, peace isn't. Prayers for peace and understanding.
Hoggslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 08:33 PM   #37
trophy8
Pope & Young

We lost my stepmom about 5 weeks ago. My das has been really struggling as well.

Over the last 2 years we lost my father in law to cancer. My brother in law to cancer. And my wife’s grandma from her dads side and grandpa from her moms side. The amount of hurt was insane. The brother in law at 39 with 2 young young children hit hard. We were close. As was my stepmom. In the middle of all that I had a tumor cut out of my nuts and thank God it wasn’t cancer! Stress levels through the roof. I hide it. I put up a wall. I get angry at times. But I know that God has a reason for everything. Seems unfair. And you ask why. And why them? And why our family? Someday I can hopefully have that answer from Him. Until then I gotta have faith. Unshakeable faith. And it’s incredibly difficult. I pray every single day.

And I pray for you as well Glen. Same prayer for my dad. Nothing. Absolutely nothing me or anyone else can say will fix it. But I pray you celebrate her life and the time you had. And not just mourn her loss. Prayers for comfort. Guidance. And understanding. And healing.

Holler if you need anything. Or someone to talk to.
trophy8 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 09:03 PM   #38
okrattler
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Oklahoma

I'm not comparing my pain to yours but in the past 5 years or so I've lost my great grandma who raised me,two really good friends and my cousin. Sadness will hit me at the oddest times. I really don't even know why. The only way I've dealt with it is to not deal with it. I don't talk about it or think about it. That's always been my coping mechanism I suppose. In 2009 my best friend was paralyzed in a car accident. I was told he was going to die that day. I cried and then went to work. The day the woman who raised me passed away I cried. I was back working and huntin to keep my mind off of it as soon as I could. The same thing happened last July when my friend died. I cried all night, went to work the next day. Everyone has their own way of dealing with things. If your mind isn't busy it can go to those places. I've lost several friends and family members in my life. It's best not to think of them in a sorrowful way. Don't think about their death if you can help it, instead think of the life they lived. I think that's the way they'd want it to be.

I've had those times when I started feeling that way and I didn't want to do anything. But what I realized even after feeling upset and depressed was this. I looked around and those people I was missing weren't there. So why was I letting that keep me from going out and doing things I should be doing? Did it change anything? It did not.

I talked to my grandpa about it. He's been to war,seen and delt with loss all of his life. He told me things always get better with time. The main thing is to never forget about those people.

The day you forget about them is the day they truly die. Because now all we have is memories. That's it. That's all we have and all we're ever going to have. Love those who are closest to you and enjoy your time with them because as you know it can all end any minute. Live your life in a way that would make them and those who have passed proud.

Last edited by okrattler; 03-30-2022 at 09:06 PM.
okrattler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 09:44 PM   #39
Mitchell8
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

Praying for you. Lament over your sweet daughter. Cry and let it out, everything. Question God question our existence. Then reach out to a gentle sovereign God and your brothers here.
Mitchell8 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 09:50 PM   #40
bsills
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Menard County

Prayers sent
bsills is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 10:08 PM   #41
Mexdeer19
Ten Point

Hunt In: Freer, Texas

Don’t do it alone and don’t hold it in. Lost my little sister at the age of 20 in 2009 to a car accident. My father and I never spoke about it bc he tried to be tough and not show much emotion. He finally cracked a little over 2 years ago and took his own life. We didn’t have a clue about his situation until we got the note back that was in his front pocket. Just wish he would have showed a sign, but he was way too prideful. My advice is to discuss your situation with others and is crappy as it sounds, with others that have been through it. My father was a great man and mentor to many being in education for over 30 years. Miss them both a ton

Last edited by Mexdeer19; 03-30-2022 at 10:09 PM. Reason: *
Mexdeer19 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 10:17 PM   #42
-JD
Four Point

Hunt In: Medina

Prayers sent
-JD is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 10:56 PM   #43
Randy Madden
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere

I don’t know your grief. But what came to my mind is Deuteronomy 33:25
“Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be.”

God will give you tough shoes for a tough road. And He will give you the strength you need daily for that day!! When your having a good day you don’t need a lot of strength, but on those tough days He will give you as much strength as you need to get through that day!
Prayers sent brother!
Randy Madden is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-30-2022, 11:06 PM   #44
Mtltx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hill country

Prayers up for you sir
Mtltx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-31-2022, 09:04 AM   #45
TildenHunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tilden, Utopia & Matagorda Co.

I missed the original thread. I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish I had more to say other then, Prayers Sent! You might check and see if there is a support group or something in your area. People that go through similar situations often can relate a heck of a lot better then someone who hasn't. Sincerest condolences, sir.
TildenHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-31-2022, 01:16 PM   #46
Bowanta
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
I missed the original thread. I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish I had more to say other then, Prayers Sent! You might check and see if there is a support group or something in your area. People that go through similar situations often can relate a heck of a lot better then someone who hasn't. Sincerest condolences, sir.
PM Sent
Old 03-31-2022, 02:32 PM   #47
HogHunter34
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anderson County

Man I hate to hear this
Others have mentioned about support groups & many churches offer a ministry called GriefShare
I’ve heard great things about it but never personally went through it
HogHunter34 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-31-2022, 09:00 PM   #48
CassCounty
Eight Point

Hunt In: CassCounty

Praying for you!!
CassCounty is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top