• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer View Post
    Yep night time critters for sure.
    Hence the giant eyes I guess

Comment

Turkey hunting in So Dakota one morning and see one flying about 150 feet from a tree. Cool watching, but it was larger than the one in the pic.

Comment

Had one as a pet when I was a teenager. Very very cool little dudes

Comment

One early morning i start getting frantic text from my grandson. He was probably about 14 at the time hunting a box stand down from me. He said he had creatures jumping on him. I told him what they were, but he still ended up sitting on the ground under the stand the rest of the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            It's like they are enjoying the 'ball room' at Chuck E Cheese!
            Haha.

Never saw one in my life. Spent most of it in SE Tx and South Tx

Thanks for sharing the photo

Comment

Weve got’em all over our woods in CTX. They scratch around the walls and attic at night. Ive trapped several in the attic. I found one dead in a live trap I baited with a peanut butter cracker I used for bait. I stop and wonder about that critter everytime I open one of those cracker packages when Im snacking… am I gonna die from this peanut butter cracker?

We call them Sugar Gliders.
              MrCoyote, those are probably the biggest and fattest sugar gliders Ive seen. Adults for sure. Fat kids found the cookie jar.
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 03-25-2022, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Weve got’em all over our woods in CTX. They scratch around the walls and attic at night. Ive trapped several in the attic. I found one dead in a live trap I baited with a peanut butter cracker I used for bait. I stop and wonder about that critter everytime I open one of those cracker packages when Im snacking… am I gonna die from this peanut butter cracker?

We call them Sugar Gliders.
                MrCoyote, those are probably the biggest and fattest sugar gliders Ive seen. Adults for sure. Fat kids found the cookie jar.
                Flying squirrels and sugar gliders are 2 different animals. Sugar gliders are marsupials and from Australia or someplace around there. Flying squirrels are rodents.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Walker; 03-25-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Every time I look at these I automatically think of Rocky and Bullwinkle. Those rascals need a pair of fighter pilot goggles on.

Comment

I wonder what they taste like with bacon wrapped around them.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                      I wonder what they taste like with bacon wrapped around them.
                      Lotta work for 3 ounces of meat... I'd just eat the bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                        Yes, My father and also my Grandfathers use to take them to school in their shirt pocket and play with them after lunch
                        My father did the same.
                        Lesto!!

Comment

Working...
                        X