Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo! Thanks all!

Comment

90k and we still can't figure out what tire to buy, hi/lo fence, fixed/mech, or if beans go in chili. Place is awesome, lots of great folks on here. Thanks Michael and all who keep it going!

Comment

Awesome! Been around a long time, but rarely posted. I took a couple of years off from hunting and the Green Screen, and boy did I miss out on a lot. Not only the great information about bowhunting, but this place to me was always a great source of information for many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickaspotandbreathe View Post
          Awesome! Been around a long time, but rarely posted. I took a couple of years off from Ihunting and the Green Screen, and boy did I miss out on a lot. Not only the great information about bowhunting, but this place to me was always a great source of information for many things.
          I don't watch TV and don't belong to any other forums. I depend on TBH for my "news".

Comment

I'm thankful to be one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              I don't watch TV and don't belong to any other forums. I depend on TBH for my "news".
              Funny. I come here to verify what I've heard or read any where else.

Comment

There are a bunch of wonderful people here on this site. One of the qualities I value most in this forum is the honest and transparent conversations that take place here, both good and bad. This is a site for real people, with real problems and real victories and we all stand to support, encourage and build up one another. Im also pleased to see Christ Jesus at the center of many hearts here.

Ive met and hunted with some amazing people here, and I Look forward to meeting more of you for future outdoor adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  My wife calls it manbook, even though she knows there are some ladies on here too.
                  Mine calls it "your stupid forum"
                  As in "are you on your stupid forum again"?
                  Me - "yep"
                  But I read her a lot of stuff from here and she laughs at the funny ones (loves the memes) and usually enjoys the more serious ones. Especially any of the ones asking for prayer.
                  She's a lot like me, she likes "stupid" stuff I guess.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ditto most every post above! Thanks to all.

Comment

I know this site has cost me a **** ton of money. Met many good people because of it

Comment

Comment

I have said this a million times. Good people always find each other.
                          Each and every person I have met, hunted with and done deals with here on TBH have been some of the finest people I have ever come to meet. The self policing/ wagon circling and family atmosphere is unmatched anywhere on the net. You feel it.
                          Thanks Mary, Mike, Kieth, Casey and all the admins who make this BB possible.
                          Salute! To all my TBH brothers and sisters. Glad to know y'all, hunt safe and Happy New Year.

Comment

meh, this place is OK...

This is the only forum I visit and it's the homepage on every computer I use, including my work computer

And Michael is alright, I guess... **hi Michael **

Comment

99% of the people I hunt and fish with now, I've met through the Green Screen. Best forum on the interwebs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got the pleasure to meet some incredible people on TBH! I also could have retired 10 years sooner if I’d never found the classified section�� 90,000 members is a great accomplishment!!

Comment

Working...
                                X