Trophy Ridge react sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge react sight

Seems people either love this sight or hate it.... Been reading reviews online and from those who I know have one attached.

The smart pin technology is obviously a great part about the platform, but people have been complaining that the sight is a bit flimsy where it shouldn't be.

I'm about to purchase a new sight and had this one at the top of my list.

Any experience with one?

I have both the react and the react one. I'm on the love them side it's one of the best sights I've ever shot. I went through a few different ones before finding these. The closest I've came to the react was the hha sights but not easy to use by a long shot. The reacts are easy to correct if you make a change to your set up with out reapplying sight tapes. (Hha sight) but out of the two I have the react one takes it. Its great to be able to practice out to a 100 with confidence. It makes the 60 yard shots allot easier.

Comment

Love my 5 pin, works just as advertised. I have not seen a weak point yet very solid. Jmo.

Comment

Never had a Flimsy pin issue with mine. Worked well!

Comment

Just put the React 1 on my bow last night. Looks well made to me and the Trophy Ridge customer service is top notch!

Comment

If you are strongly considering the React, I stumbled across new ones on Amazon for quite a bit less than anywhere else I've seen.

Comment

I recently decided to try a new sight and after much research went with the React 1. So far I am very pleased with my decision and have not noticed any issues with it being flimsy.

Comment

Both r great sold my spot hoggs not looking back

Comment

How much does the react 1 weigh? It looks somewhat bulky

Comment

The react 5 pin is pretty slick. I read in alot of reviews that the sight arm that bolts to the rider was prone to breaking around the bolt holes, but mine has been used and abused and have not had that issue. Smart pin technology works as advertised. good pin brightness and the built in light is pretty nice too.

Comment

Thinking about one myself. This was helpful.

Any single pin issues?

Comment

Does the reactone come with .010 pins?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                          Does the reactone come with .010 pins?
                          So far everywhere I have looked it does.

Comment

Get the react one and thank me later...

Comment

I liked mine. I just wanted to switch to a single pin. Good sights!!

Comment

Working...
                              X