Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPS everywhere between Hondo, Uvalde, and Rock Springs….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Thank you Potato Joe, the Ho and everyone who voted for them

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

145 new Troopers as of yesterday and the majority will get a paid trip to the border for a graduation gift.

Comment

It’s ridiculous out of control with so many people crossing the border illegally, the amount of property damage by the smugglers running over fences, the trash they leave behind. Glad to see that at least the DPS is trying to assist to put a stop to the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          This.

Dps has ramped up their border deployments again. Nothing new really.

I work a side gig with a troop who goes once a month for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The DPS deployment may not be new, but I assure you the smugglers and illegals have gotten much worse according to family in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
            The DPS deployment may not be new, but I assure you the smugglers and illegals have gotten much worse according to family in the area.
            Yep. He told me the he, another trooper and 3 border patrol guys caught 2000 illegals in 3 days. Three days!!

One group had 3 girls from Romania

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

On Friday afternoon, I saw 17 dps troopers in between dhanis and campwood. Crazy

Comment

Why can’t Texas shut the border down with DPS and National Guard? It’s got to stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                  Why can’t Texas shut the border down with DPS and National Guard? It’s got to stop!
                  Border patrol seems to have pulled out of the sections where we’re building border wall in Hidalgo and Pharr. Our Oiler hasn’t seen a CBP agent in the past two days. And the illegals are just walking over in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                    I wonder how bad it is down around Brownsville? We’re going down for the white wing opener and the place is actually on the other side of the border fence.

I live in Brownsville and it's fine. You hunting at Loops / White Wing Fields?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

DPS everywhere between Hondo, Uvalde, and Rock Springs….

My brother, a rather dark complected cajun working for An O&G company got stopped on his way to Encinal by DPS officer for doing 72 in a 70. Officer Claimed 82 but just gave him a warning and wrote hispanic male on his warning. They stopping anybody and everybody that could possibly be an illegal. Didn’t help much that he was in a F250 either. The Hotel in Carizzo Springs is plumb full of deputies and DPS. Nearly full up in every room from what i heard.

Saw a Tucker Carlson interview about Uvalde talking about the influx of crime in the area.

Comment

Saw the same things last week from Uvalde to RS- we quit counting! Two months ago RS was plumb full of BP and we didn’t see any at all the couple of times we went into town this time.If you are in a high fenced area in these area’s do not think everything is OK. Please be safe and on your toes at all times! If you don’t carry a side arm you may want to really discern that now….

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                          I live in Brownsville and it's fine. You hunting at Loops / White Wing Fields?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Yessir I believe that’s the one. Last year was my first time and it was great! We’ve got a condo rented on the island and plan on hunting 3 days.

Comment

You fellas traveling in and around the border areas make sure to keep your eyes open for smugglers running out of control in stolen vehicles….

Comment

Thank you DPS. There presence down here is most appreciated. If they weren’t here in such numbers it would sure enough be western. Can’t believe the Libtards in office are getting away w this !

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                You fellas traveling in and around the border areas make sure to keep your eyes open for smugglers running out of control in stolen vehicles….
                                This has been happening right here in Hallettsville for 5 months ( if you don’t know where it is then look it up) it shows that it is this far away from the border and even in to Richmond! Not as bad but how long before it is? Our area is now called refugee alley !

Comment

Working...
                                X