Mason County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mason County

Does anyone here hunt in Mason county, or possibly live in Mason County? Was wondering what the county was like as far as distance to medical facilities, stores, civilization! Lol! As usual, thanks in advance.

It is great. The people are nice. I was told to drive 30 minutes to Brady for a hospital. Mason has a Lowe’s for grocery shopping, a good feed store, and some good restaurants. They have two wine tasting rooms also.

Comment

Kerrville got great Hosp and Big VA hosp...and all the other goodies...but its my guess 60m...

Comment

Fredericksburg is about 40 miles from mason they have really good medical facilities for the size town

Comment

Yessir I’m familiar with those towns but sounds like Brady is the closest medical facility?

Comment

Baylor Scott and White in Llano will probably be the closest hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. Forgot all about them. Thanks Bryce.

Comment

Bump for some info on hunting

Comment

Our lease is 8 miles north of town square in Mason. We’ve seen an increasing herd of free ranging blackbuck in our area which is pretty cool. Our rancher tells us south of town is where the axis are along the llano river. As far as whitetails, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in overall quality since we started protein feeding 5 years ago. When we’re in town talking with locals and other hunters, there’s always some big deer taken all over the county

Comment

Working...
                  X