No announcement yet.

Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o18Zs9dTXc"]Olympic Fold: Whitlock Rips into 'Cowardly' Simone Biles | Ep 16 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      Or to put it another way…

A bunch of wizened old people who have weathered life’s challenges with character and good cheer; who, through sheer and dogged determination, have consistently triumphed over adversity (or when they didn’t, never blamed others for the misfortune); who never hesitate to put the needs of others before their own; and who hold others to the same high standards to which they hold themselves every single day.

Fat old farts who don’t understand? No. Simply everyday heroes whose unitards “shrunk in the wash.”

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
        Sorry but if there is a judge involved, I'm out. Gymnastics, iceskating and beauty pageants are not sports or competitions to me. When opinions are involved, and the winner is determined by that, it's subjective. I'm not saying that the participants are not super athletic and are not great to watch, but it's just not worthy of the Olympics, IMO.
        I agree. Look at the Miss Nevada pageant. Transgender won. You mean to tell me a male is the best looking female had to offer? Or was it strictly politically driven?

Comment

That’s a wrap for her career.

Withdrawn from the all around, I'm sure she'll withdraw from the individual events.

They take the top 3 scores, she didn't want to go out and look bad, IMHO. Mental health? What kind of situation do you think the LEADER of the squad, the VETERAN, put her teammates in when she withdrew herself from competition after a ****ty vault. Come on man...

She chose to put that GOAT on her unitard.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 07-28-2021, 06:15 AM.

Comment

A bunch of wizened old people who have weathered life’s challenges with character and good cheer; who, through sheer and dogged determination, have consistently triumphed over adversity (or when they didn’t, never blamed others for the misfortune); who never hesitate to put the needs of others before their own; and who hold others to the same high standards to which they hold themselves every single day.

Fat old farts who don’t understand? No. Simply everyday heroes whose unitards “shrunk in the wash.”

Comment

Some of your posts are said in the best way. You have a WAY better handle on explaining stuff than most….kudos!

Comment

Fact: She quit in the middle of competition. She should never be allowed to represent America again.

Reason: She is a quitter.

Fact: I am a tad over weight, not fat, lol

Comment

I see both sides of this issue. If she did withdraw simply because the pressure of her fame and stature was too much too handle, poor little cup cake..... But if she had something happen to her that traumitized her in some way and it's just now showing up or coming out, you gotta feel for her. Either way we don't have the whole story so I'm keeping my stone in my pocket, for now!

Comment

I don't understand this entire generation that think it's ok to simply quit when something gets more difficult. You can look back at the US Nationals or US Olympic qualifying and see her heart wasn't into it. If she tapped out a month ago it's 1/10th the story. To quit on your team in the middle of competition sends an amazingly poor message to every person that looked up to her.

I wonder how her coaches/trainers didn't see her struggling and have a direct conversation with her.
                    Last edited by TCB; 07-28-2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

If the mental issues were so bad why did she do all the interviews after she quit? She’s not a role model nor the goat!

Comment

If she wanted to step aside, the time to do so was BEFORE the competition started. Not during. The bell rang, and she didn't answer. It's that simple......no excuse is gonna change that fact.

No matter what's going on in her head, she owed it to the team to push thru, and give it her best, because that's what real competitor's do; much less a self proclaimed GOAT.

Comment

From a Hero to a Zero in 24hrs! But pretty sure she doesn't care what a bunch of hunters think about her. On to the next victim!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Nope....but I can imagine Jabron Lames doing so.
                            LMAO. Or a cramp.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post

I wonder how her coaches/trainers didn't see her struggling and have a direct conversation with her.
                              You mean the same ones that turned a blind eye to all the rape and molestation?

Comment

I can have compassion and sympathy for a young lady struggling mentally and at the same time have a lack of respect for someone that quits mid event on their team.

Comment

Working...
                                X