Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    96% of surveyed physicians, ah, there’s the rub. Only survey those that fit into your agenda and you come out a winner.
    Especially in the medical field where they will be ridiculed to no end for not following their liberal colleagues in getting the shot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      Most doctors now days are controlled by the corporation they work for and the rules of the company. Very few docs left independent as their own boss. JMO! Big insurance getting into the medical community is the problem. Medicine now controlled by insurance companies and big pharmaceuticals.
      This^^^^
      This didn't start just recently. Been several years now that doctors wouldn't do any treatment that wasn't covered by insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
        This^^^^
        This didn't start just recently. Been several years now that doctors wouldn't do any treatment that wasn't covered by insurance.
        Or procedure. Doctor asked me today when was the last time I had the ol’ steel eel colon procedure and was shocked when I told him ten years ago or maybe longer.
        Last doctor said he couldn’t do the procedure because insurance would only allow it every ten years. I was on a five year schedule but insurance moved it to ten.
        Guess what I get to do in September?

Comment

The **** some people will believe…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by KactusKiller; 07-26-2021, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
              Pfizer and Moderna have over a 90% efficacy rate. That means it should prevent 90%+ of people from contracting the virus. Those who do still catch it have had less severe symptoms. Meaning they stay out of the hospitals. Meaning wives, mothers, and fathers who are nurses/Dr’s don’t have to go through what they just went through the past year. It’s not just about the person who gets the shot. It’s about your fellow man. If I can better my chances of not getting Covid by 90%, and in turn not pass it to a 70yr old grandfather, I will do that.

…I just don’t get it.
              I get all that but if that same grandfather, mothers and daughters are vaccinated, what do they have to worry about from me not being vaccinated? Honest question.
              Also the vaccines prevent 90% of the people from getting covid. Last I looked 36mil people have contracted “covid” since it started in the US. That’s about 10% of the population. Is it just me or does that leave 90%? I’m not sure how they conduct their trials but to me if they have 100 test subjects and they give the vaccine to all 100. Only 10 contract covid, giving 90% effectiveness. The national avg is 90% haven’t contracted it yet. I’m betting majority of the population has come into contact with an individual at some point that has been infected.

I’m sure my thinking is flawed to some degree but I just doubt I’m that far off. What am I missing??

Comment

And of course now they are saying even if your vaccinated you need to wear a mask. Are they starting to realize these vaccines aren’t the miracle they hoped for?

In all honesty I really hope they are. I am ready to get this country closer to “normal”, what ever that means nowadays.

Comment

They know nothing about this virus. If they did there would be some type of treatment for it. Right now we have a vaccine that may or may not work, and may or may not have serious side effects. The guide lines and protocols are constantly changing. We’re constantly bombarded with numbers and percentages that can only be pulled out of thin air because the test (even if 100% accurate) does not differentiate between the flue, original covid and the “new” covid. So how can anyone put numbers to the results? I’m sure they’re doing what they can and researching a cure/actual vaccine, but we don’t have one. Remember I the 80’s when doctors were treating aids patients with a drug that was actually killing them. I went and got tested Sunday, was sent home. No meds, just quarantine and stay hydrated. I spent $145 to be told to drink water. We have friends in the medical field, they would not intentionally steer me in the wrong direct, they had no answers other than do not take ivomectin, I asked why? The only answer was because it’s for a horse. They could not name any side effects. Amazon dropped my order off at 2:00, at 2:01 I took my first dose. I see 3 outcomes: 1. It works and I feel better sooner. 2. My body is rid of parasites, and the bug runs it’s course like normal. And my favorite and most hopeful outcome 3. I’m dragging the ground in a few weeks.

Comment

Beeno- i agree with you on everything. I disagree with your medical friends. I took Ivermectin 45 years ago as a kid and my kids were prescribed it when they were 5@7 year olds. Its not for horses- its a parasite medication for mammals. Its an old RX

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Beeno- i agree with you on everything. I disagree with your medical friends. I took Ivermectin 45 years ago as a kid and my kids were prescribed it when they were 5@7 year olds. Its not for horses- its a parasite medication for mammals. Its an old RX
                      I told them I was going to take the ivermectin from TS, not the pill prescription. The one friend that could actually write a prescription said she would but I would need to make an office visit.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        And of course now they are saying even if your vaccinated you need to wear a mask. Are they starting to realize these vaccines aren’t the miracle they hoped for?

In all honesty I really hope they are. I am ready to get this country closer to “normal”, what ever that means nowadays.
                        To defeat the variant, the experts recommend doing everything that didn't work the first time.

The 'science' will continue to morph to fit the narrative...the last thing the ds wants is any sort of normal.

Everyone should watch last night's opening segment with tucker...he pretty much nailed it regarding it all being about control.

Oh, nancy reinstated masks for the house.

Comment

any medication without a certain group's "patent" will never been seen as a mainstream drug to be used for anything... you looks at drugs that have been on the market for half a century being discontinued for "new" improved patented counterparts... you're in Fauci and big Pharma's wheel house now .... tread lightly!

hydroxychloroquine has been prescribed for 65 years .. only to be potentially deadly the second Trump mentioned it .. let that sync in!

Comment

There's only one thing that's certain. There's a lot of people that really don't know what going on with any of this, and I think that includes the medical community.
                            Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 07-28-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Kinda like trials on medication- Why would anyone fund doing trials for Ivermectin? Trials cost $$$. Money is invested in trials for potential to make lots more $$$. HCQ same thing. Actually lots of medications we have will work for something else but testing and trials will not be done because there is no potential return on investment. Medicine is a business.

Comment

Working...
                              X