This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    No offense, but there are exactly ZERO good teams on that list....
    They're dilusional. Lol.

Same crap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      When does the Horn and Sooner love fest end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s your new normal. [emoji1]

In all seriousness, this sucks for you guys. You forged your own path and had something unique. You thought you had the support of a conference. All that is now gone and it’s not lost on me that has to suck. I do acknowledge that part of this whole deal.
      Last edited by Heath; 07-26-2021, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        No, I’m 42 and already got the Altimers.
        You and me both brother!

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
          Vandy needs to be kicked out of the SEC Big East Temple style.
          Really ? The school that has been the most consistent in baseball and won multiple CWS’s in the last 10 years. Vandy is 100% content collecting $50M a year from the SEC. The Commodores are a founding member and have been in the SEC since 1932. They have over $10 Billion in endowments, and only second in the conference to A&M. Vandy ain’t going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

In all seriousness, this sucks for you guys. You forged your own path and had something unique. You thought you had the support of a conference. All that is now gone and it’s not lost on me that has to suck. I do acknowledge that part of this whole deal.
            This made me laugh Heath is having a Monday Happy Hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              Really ? The school that has been the most consistent in baseball and won multiple CWS’s in the last 10 years. Vandy is 100% content collecting $50M a year from the SEC. The Commodores are a founding member and have been in the SEC since 1932. They have over $10 Billion in endowments, and only second in the conference to A&M. Vandy ain’t going nowhere.

The A&M endowment is for their entire school system. There are 11 schools in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Please Lord do not let the Longhorns and Sooners make a corny suckup video doing all the SEC cheers to try to make our new conference mates like us more and self welcome ourselves into said new conference

Comment

**** shame the Sooners would follow a school like Texas to the SEC and completely fracture any relationships they had with OK State in the state of Oklahoma. I'm sure OK State is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                    **** shame the Sooners would follow a school like Texas to the SEC and completely fracture any relationships they had with OK State in the state of Oklahoma. I'm sure OK State is hot.

Didn't the Sooners initiate it?

Comment

OU leads the series 90-18-7. It can’t get much better at this point.

Comment

That sounds exactly like the statement from the OK State president. Big, bad, mean Texas is at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I’m looking forward to having the annual Texas game. I was referring to the new found Horn and Sooner alliance.

Comment

Wut?

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Please Lord do not let the Longhorns and Sooners make a corny suckup video doing all the SEC cheers to try to make our new conference mates like us more and self welcome ourselves into said new conference
                            Wut?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Wut?

Come on Arkie you haven't seen that video? .....post 733 link

Here let me get that for you....you and Elites are too slow.. https://twitter.com/thefsspodcast/st...060932616?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                I’m looking forward to having the annual Texas game. I was referring to the new found Horn and Sooner alliance.

Hell no. There’s no love there.

Comment

Working...
                                X