Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent for Tina and everyone affected by this.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers to you guys, Kevin...
            Lesto!!

Comment

Prayers for Tina & Family...hate to see this Kev.

<><

Comment

Oh man Kevin, what a gut punch to read this today!! I will get to praying and for guidance for you and Tina in this trial. The very first thought that came to me was Burnadell's thread too! The timing of that may be divine and for her. I have a friend that has recently been diagnosed with an inoperable tumor in his brain. I sent that thread to him too, and he is starting the treatments too. I am looking forward to real praise reports from Randy, my buddy Albert, and Tina on this treatment. The Lord can heal any way He chooses. I just pray that is exactly what he does!! You holler if I can be of any assistance to you sir!

Lord, we just never know what is next, and I can sure say that I didn't expect this hammer to drop! We sometimes seem to be overwhelmed at evil in our lives, but we know that You have overcome evil and we rejoice in that. We ask You to rid Tina's body of this cancer and clear her lungs. Restore her and give her the years to raise up her son Konnor in the way he should go. Comfort and strengthen our brother Kevin and give him the power and wisdom to stand against this trial with his bride. Bring them ever closer to You Lord and cover them in Your peace. We look forward to the work You will do in these lives in the name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hate reading this Kevin, prayers for all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Cancer is a wicked roller coaster of highs and lows. . But I have faith in MD Anderson and God to heal her.

Put on your war face every day and go to battle.

Comment

Prayers up!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for Tina and the rest of the family. Kevin, Im truly sorry this is happening. Praying that God brings a miracle that only he is capable of.

Comment

I'll be praying for you both.

Comment

Working...
                                X