Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    I’ll take a couple boxes. Pm me.

Edit: I need large mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Midway and Brownells both have small and large pistol primers in stock right now.
      Last edited by Raider4044; 07-21-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
        Midway and Brownells both have small and large pistol primers in stock right now.
        Midway's are gone already.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          Midway's are gone already.
          Still in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            Large pistol only. Dangit!!

Comment

Question: does Midway use FedEx for Hazmat shipping? Or is it UPS?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

The shipment I received last week came from Midway sent through UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

UPS snail transport. Don't expect it sooner than 3 weeks if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    UPS snail transport. Don't expect it sooner than 3 weeks if ever.

Slow for sure. I got the date it would arrive, about 6 days from when the order was placed. Never showed. I checked with Midway and they said UPS is lacking hazmat drivers. It was a little over 2 weeks before my shipment arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by mojohunter View Post
                      Slow for sure. I got the date it would arrive, about 6 days from when the order was placed. Never showed. I checked with Midway and they said UPS is lacking hazmat drivers. It was a little over 2 weeks before my shipment arrived.
                      It’s UPS it’s not Midway! I’ve actually had pretty fast service with them the last few months.

I received some high dollar powder from PV yesterday (ups) and the box was all beat to hell and back. I’m glad they packed it well.

Comment

I’m needing a few pounds of H1000 for a buddy’s new rifle and my swap bait consists of Retumbo, Varget, RL26, H4350, CCI BR2’s, 4’s, 200’s,400’s SPP, LPP, LPMP, 210M’s 5’s, bullets etc etc or tell me what you need since I probably have it. The powder needs to be the same lot number though please and sealed bottles or jugs.

I’m needing at least 2-3 pounds but willing to swap for more. I’m located outside Paris and it will need to be in fairly close proximity due to my current time constraints.

Comment

Thanks for your answers, fellers!

Comment

Brownells

The same at Midway

Comment

Except Midway has large Magnum pistol.

Comment

I have 1k CCI 550s and 1k CCI 400s that I’ll trade for large rifle magnums.

Comment

Working...
                                X