Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
    Will it be worth fishing if it stops this weekend after all of that rain
    Sure. Rain just limits the areas to fish. They don't quit eating. Salinity isn't a huge issue in that area outside of occasionally in Copano. And, the rain should cool the water temp off some which should help the trout bite in general.

I have had some great trips between or just after rain storms.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Storms chased us off the water Monday, and it was pouring when we left yesterday. I heard they were calling for even more this week.
      Over 6 inches at my house yesterday and maybe that much again this morning, haven't checked gauge yet.

Comment

Hammered the surf trout Sunday was an epic bite

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
          Ken Laudadio finished up a long awaited personal best of mine. Largest Texas Tarpon I think I'll ever tie into? She was the first of three, in a two day hard core tarpon pursuit, just about a couple of seasons ago.

Making room for a proper display at home - world class no matter where one chases Silver Kings - I was blessed to get it done at home here in Texas.

This fish has always been a dream of mine here at home - I've caught them in Cuba, Florida, St Marteen, Puerto Rico and now.......here with a respectful representation of what we have here at home. Just hard as hell to seal the deal.

This is the pose - I based the mount on.

Glen and I were blessed beyond belief this particular trip - a family affair, which put the icing on memories. Sister, Brother, BIL & a I - it was seriously special.

One of my smaller of the three - about 70 lbs I'm guessing

And Glen's first fish of the AM

A BIG CONGRATS to Y'all. Dream trip there.

Comment

Thanks guys - the old Sarge retired right after this and he was running in grand company with some aboard!

BLUE LIFE

Three aboard - worked Law Enforcement Professionally till retirement - of various capacities of course

LOVE THE BLUES BOYS!

AMEN

Comment

Bless - be safe........just a close to a memory - which has so many, that are painful.

AMEN Y'ALL - ROB SENDS

Comment

If you read BOLD

AMEN

Comment

Thanks guys - the old Sarge retired right after this and he was running in grand company with some aboard!

BLUE LIFE

Three aboard - worked Law Enforcement Professionally till retirement - of various capacities of course

LOVE THE BLUES BOYS!

AMEN
                  Bless - be safe........just a close to a memory - which has so many, that are painful.

AMEN Y'ALL - ROB SENDS
                  If you read BOLD

AMEN
                  AtTheWall, you doing OK? Your last few messages are a bit cryptic

Just checking on you.

Comment

Doing great! And thank you Jes - mucho!

Glen (Retired Sarge Austin PD) and his sister (retired Sarge Texas DPS)
                    Rob - retired US Coast Guard - maritime law enforcement

It's cryptic unless you know the Kregers and Rob in lieu of the DEFUND Law Enforcement CLIMATE OF TODAY!

Having a bit of fun - with bold support HERE!

And I certainly support my Men and Women in Blue - we have a few among us here and this goes to all of them!
                    Last edited by AtTheWall; 07-08-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

And here's why my mood is off the charts..........as a kid, I dreamed of a big Texas Tarpon. And I surf fished, jetty fished and worked it literally......over 45 years later, I caught that fish. And then caught 2 more for a total of 3 tarpon in literally less than 24 hours - on the Texas coast.

And today, I've been waiting patiently..............

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cool fish. Congrats.

Comment

Thank you Kevin!

My B&C - no bone, just scales.

Comment

That’s a great tarpon

Comment

Working...
                                X