No announcement yet.

Leap of Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with the new business. God will open the doors for you, but you have to take the steps.

Comment

Make it happen

Comment

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement!

Comment

Being a tentmaker is the best!

Praying God blesses you above and beyond anything ever imagined!

Comment

Very cool. Congrats and good luck to you sir.

J

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praying for God’s provision in your business and life. I am doing something similar, well, taking a much lower paying job to get more family balance. It’s a tough decision to leave the comfort of that paycheck but there’s no doubt God has led me here. I remind myself he may show you the “what,” but doesn’t always show you the “how.” That’s the part we have to trust him with.

Comment

Prayers sent and good luck.

Comment

Awesome! Needing a really nice pool built soon, how far you willing to venture out?

Comment

Awesome! Praying that God's hand is over your thoughts and decisions throughout the process and He will overwhelmingly bless your endeavors and path.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                        Praying for God’s provision in your business and life. I am doing something similar, well, taking a much lower paying job to get more family balance. It’s a tough decision to leave the comfort of that paycheck but there’s no doubt God has led me here. I remind myself he may show you the “what,” but doesn’t always show you the “how.” That’s the part we have to trust him with.
                        Prayers up for you as well! You are correct on the "what" and "how".

Comment

Congratulations! I pray your ministry and business thrives and you get the balance you seek. Remember though.... God doesn't lead us to leap, but step....Psalm 37: 23 The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                            Congratulations! I pray your ministry and business thrives and you get the balance you seek. Remember though.... God doesn't lead us to leap, but step....Psalm 37: 23 The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            Thanks! ...and you are correct.

Comment

Awesome @Pineywoods. Enjoy the ride, and it will be a rollercoaster as I'm sure you're well aware. All worth it, though. Praying that you are blessed with great success in your business and your ministry.

Comment

Prayers for your new venture, Josh. May God bless everything you do. You and Casey will be in our prayers. These are exciting times!!!You know where I am if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X