No announcement yet.

Land prices going nuts in North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 2k' house on 6 ac w shop in W Grayson Co.

Someone bring me $40k an acre plus $90' for house and I'll be in OK in a hot min!

For $40k more.... 2016 toon, 2015 pro-mule, 2010 5th wheel camper, 2007 JD tractor, & a semi famous 300# feral pig!

PM me.

Comment

They quit making land a long time ago, happy i bought some over the years. I have a place on Preston Point on Lake Texoma, the lot on one side of me just sold for 560K, the lot next to it is for sale for 600K, I bought my lot 5 years ago for 210K. Grayson County land price is nuts.

Comment

Based on this the train has left the tracks......I'm actually flabbergasted

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          Grayson county appraised it at $60k. It's on realtor for $249k. Two 5 acre tracts and one is pending at that list price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Well now $50k per acre, nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
            New 2k' house on 6 ac w shop in W Grayson Co.

Someone bring me $40k an acre plus $90' for house and I'll be in OK in a hot min!

For $40k more.... 2016 toon, 2015 pro-mule, 2010 5th wheel camper, 2007 JD tractor, & a semi famous 300# feral pig!

PM me.
            For your place.. that's fair.

Comment

with the stock market so high many investors have a big bag of profits. The feds have interest rates near zero so the money markets can't make anything on their money. They sell their wall street funds for a very large profit and must quickly reinvest in the only thing that will be worth much after the dollar falls......Land

Comment

I bought the lot next to my 13 acres last week. It is 5.40 acres, I'm outside of Tioga in Cooke county.

I am planning on making the little pond on it bigger to about 2 acres, sit on it and hope prices keep going up.

I felt I paid too much but it wasn't anywhere near those crazy prices. I paid $147k and I don't have to worry about any neighbors until I'm too old to take care of all this crap.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I listed 20 acres of good property here in southern OK on Craigslist yesterday for $220K. After reading this, I don’t feel it’s really that out of line. It already has electric service ran to it, active SOWC water meter on it, and a place cleared out and leveled for a 50x100 pad to be built. A small pond. Mix of open land and tall mature oaks. I figure some Dallas folks will jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                    I listed 20 acres of good property here in southern OK on Craigslist yesterday for $220K. After reading this, I don’t feel it’s really that out of line. It already has electric service ran to it, active SOWC water meter on it, and a place cleared out and leveled for a 50x100 pad to be built. A small pond. Mix of open land and tall mature oaks. I figure some Dallas folks will jump on it.

Where in southern Oklahoma? I have 40 acres in Tishomingo Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s in the Dickson area off Hwy 199 on a dead end road. I’m about 20-25 min west of Tish.

Comment

I don't blame you man.

5 acre raw land in pottsboro is $249,000

I’m going to need a location on this. I’m curious

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
                          Standby.

Comment

That specific has been lowered to $239,900.
                            86 Flying M Dr, Pottsboro, TX

Just down the road from the pottsboro ag barn on FM 996.

But here's a couple more just to look at.

Comment

That specific has been lowered to $239,900.
                              86 Flying M Dr, Pottsboro, TX

Just down the road from the pottsboro ag barn on FM 996.

But here's a couple more just to look at.

The guy on Ed Dutton has been smoking that good stuff!
                              What was on flying m has crappy soil but decent land for development. There some acreage that has been divided on black diamond that was outrageous and I have been told its all under contract to one person.
                              Last edited by eliteweldingco; 05-25-2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

The guy on Ed Dutton has been smoking that good stuff!

What was on flying m has crappy soil but decent land for development. There some smaller acreage on black diamond that was outrageous and have been told it all under contract to one person.
                                Yup, heard the same about black diamond.

Comment

Working...
                                X