50th Birthday Where to go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50th Birthday Where to go....

Where would you go, What would you do, what time of year, ect.....

What are some things that you may have experienced that you would not recommend.

To celebrate a 50th birthday with immediate family, or friends.

Trying to find ideas for my brother. loves being outdoors.

GO!

Hmmmm, I just turned 60 and I cant remember my 50th birthday.

Comment

I celebrated a "50th Birthday year!" Went to see Pink Floyd and Bob Dylan in concert that year.

Comment

Trout fishing trip to Gastons in Arkansas

Comment

Arkansas isnt a bad idea. Id fish with cranors though. We like it so much we have made the trip 3 times in the last 6 years. We stayed along lake norfolk once and on the white river twice. Fishin was phenomenal along with scenery. There plenty to do around the area as well and none of it is overly expensive.

Comment

Bowfishing in south La.

Comment

I did nada, but I am like that about bdays. We are going to Miami for a 50th bday bash on a yacht! The lady turning 50 loves Miami and her husband has organized this SURPISE yacht party for 123 of her closet friends & family. I hope to geaux fishing while there.......lol!

Comment

A hunting and or fishing trip, to the 50th state would be nice. I wish I could have done that for my 50th. I still plan to go to Alaska, to hunt and fish.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                  A hunting and or fishing trip, to the 50th state would be nice. I wish I could have done that for my 50th. I still plan to go to Alaska, to hunt and fish.

Some of my friends are getting ready to do a '50 state in 50 days' trip on motorcycles.

Comment

Puerto Rico

Comment

I think Alaska would be great what time of year is best and where?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                        Some of my friends are getting ready to do a '50 state in 50 days' trip on motorcycles.
                        That sounds like it would be an *** whipping. 50 days straight on the road would not be for me

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                          I think Alaska would be great what time of year is best and where?
                          early fall!!!!!

Comment

Next year will be my 60th. My plan is to fly fish Utah & Wyoming

Comment

If money were no object I would go to New Zealand for my 50th. But I am 41 and 9 years from now I will have 2 kids in college and a 3rd standing on deck. I'll be lucky if my wife takes me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X