Elite Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Bows

Are they any good? Just ordered a Enkore coming out of a Halon 32.

Picked up about 14 fps with the same poundage, and this bow is supposed to be much better at distance than my halon, which past about 40 yards was not that impressive accuracy wise.

They are great. Very easy to tune. Very forgiving. All the top brand bows are great so you really just want to pick one that fits you. We have 6 elite bows in my house right now

Comment

Sounds like you ran into a bow salesman.

33” vs. 32. Sure, it’ll hold better. 1” better. Speed will be almost identical. Different draw cycles. Different back walls. It’s all personal preference. You certainly made a good choice. They’re all good these days.

Asking after you ordered one seems backwards to me but I guess it can’t hurt.

I’d sure keep that Halon 32 close by.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

33” vs. 32. Sure, it’ll hold better. 1” better. Speed will be almost identical. Different draw cycles. Different back walls. It’s all personal preference. You certainly made a good choice. They’re all good these days.

I will see your pigs and raise you a bunch of cool **** out west

Comment

I have the elite energy 35 and love it , very smooth shooter

Comment

Elite bows are great.... just like Mathews, Hoyt, and a host of others. My Elite was one of my favorites.

Comment

Absolutely great bows. The SET technology is a nice advancement over what you have in the Halon.

I have worked on a pile of Elites so holler if you need any help.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

I had an energy 32 for 9 months. I couldn't believe it took me 8 months to sell it.
                  S l o w.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by DRT; 04-14-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                    I'll double the smiley faces.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      I had an energy 32 for 9 months. I couldn't believe it took me 8 months to sell it.
                      S l o w.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      Slow probably because you were asking MSRP, or shooting fencepost arrows.

Comment

I shoot and older model answer. Very smooth!

Comment

I had a ritual a couple years ago and a e32 and synergy before that. The e32 was great. Synergy not for me and I was really excited about the ritual 33. I couldn’t get it tuned for nothing we shimmed it and all sorts of things and it would not tune to 40 yards. Got rid of it ended up with a traverse. I’m excited about the meeting tuning options the new bows give and hope they’re lined out. I’d love to get with one of the new ones.

Comment

Shot it with identical arrows side by side with my halon.

It’s 14 FPS faster

Comment

I’ve been in an E35 since 2015, great shooting bow. I’m often tempted to get something new but I just can’t justify it at the end of the day, it shoots so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X