No announcement yet.

Obsession bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet looking rig. Not trying to get into anyone's personal info, but what is the ballpark price range on Obsession bows? Looks like there are plenty who like the shootability of the bow, but what about noise and vibration? And long term durability?

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
      Sweet looking rig. Not trying to get into anyone's personal info, but what is the ballpark price range on Obsession bows? Looks like there are plenty who like the shootability of the bow, but what about noise and vibration? And long term durability?
      man i wasn't able to find a bad review on them. Everybody who has owned one that I know is completely sold on how smooth and quiet they are to go along with how fast they are. Typically you have to choose either speed or comfort.

i bought mine from a guy in Georgia. It was $1,400 to include a QAD rest, wrist sling, stabilizer, custom color strings, and a dozen black eagle, with set up paper tune and spine tune arrows to find the best shooting arrow for the bow.

i think the bare bows are trading around $950-1000.

another great thing about them is the different color combinations they offer so that you can "customize" the look it. Visit their web-site

you can see on the picture below that the bow is holding 13 lbs..
      Attached Files

Comment

smooth fast bows

Comment

I posted in another thread about my experiences with the Obsession bows, but here goes.

551 grain arrow shot 260 fps at 29" and 70#'s and the 576 grain arrow shot 255 at the same specs. Loved the feel, loved the lack of hand shock and quietness, but absolutely DID NOT LIKE THE DRAW. At 70#'s, this bow drew the most harsh of the Obsession's, Elites, New Breeds and Hoyts I shot. This bow drew as hard as that PSE Omen I shot a few years back. Maybe something was not right about it, but dang, I am old but can draw 70#'s on my HCA and the others, but this one kicked my butt! The New Breed Blade SS beat them all in ease of draw and with the closeness of the speed of all of them, beat them by a wide margin in my opinion!
          This is just my opinion! The one I shot was the M7.

Comment

Looking forward to shooting one after reading this..... Good info.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
              "Blows it away"? Please explain. What did you like so much about it!
              Just shoot them side by side you will know what "Blows it away " means

Comment

The draw is smooth,the valley is long, the backwall is effortless, their is no shock at release and its as quiet as anything ive shot so far, I shot hoyt for years, ob customer service is wonderful, you can customize, only drawback is there is a wait for new bows usually, you see a fair number of them in the classfieds, most are trading up to newer models. i own a 13,14 and have shot the 15's they all are great bows and their getting better.

Comment

Working...
                X