Beard to Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
    Y'all need to quit arguing, and tune into the national title game tonight. The best athletic program in the state of Texas 10 years running is playing Gonzaga.

Sic Em!
    I hope Baylor handles business and brings the Championship back to the Big 12 and to the state of Texas! Good luck Baylor!
    Last edited by Fmjag64; 04-05-2021, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I wasn't going to watch, but if there's a chance I can see Baylor get skull drug...I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Lol of allllllll these UT fanboy posts, might collectively be 1 actual UT degree here.... Timer to move on!

I never thought I would see a Tech fan go full Aggie, but here you are.....blowing the doors off of it...congrats!.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I wasn't going to watch, but if there's a chance I can see Baylor get skull drug...I'm in!

Hahahahaha I'm in just because this is really the only time basketball is interesting.

I like the Gonzaga undefeated season story. Waiting patiently for BoB to call me anti-Texan..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            There is no doubt, Zags need to play better than they did versus UCLA.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I never thought I would see a Tech fan go full Aggie, but here you are.....blowing the doors off of it...congrats!.
              There is a reason they are called Sandaggy......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Hahahahaha I'm in just because this is really the only time basketball is interesting.

I like the Gonzaga undefeated season story. Waiting patiently for BoB to call me anti-Texan..
                [emoji38][emoji23][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baylor wins their first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m glad I forgot again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious, who was the fish camp attending, howdy talking, card carrying Bas Aggie pulling for tonight? Were y’all pulling for Baylor or Gonzaga?

Comment

Great win for Baylor!! It will be interesting to see if more Texas athletes stay in Texas to play basketball. No matter which school they play for. Sure seems like the state as a whole has upped its level of basketball as the level of football has declined. Texas universities need to do a better job of keeping the talent within the state in all sports.

Comment

Congrats to my home town, friends and Baylor fans.

Epic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great night to be a Bear! Baylor definitely skull drug Gonzaga last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              Great night to be a Bear! Baylor definitely skull drug Gonzaga last night.
                              Hell Yeah! Baylor dominated the entire game! Congrats!

Comment

Beard to Texas!

Baylor played lights out. Texas Tech is now the only Power 5 school in Texas to not have a National Championship in any of the 3 major (Men’s) sports. Congrats Baylor peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X