Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much interest in Rangers baseball this year, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked him. Played hard sometimes too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      lmao!!!! At least you're consistent.

You know Curt, there's a LOT of TBH'ers that wouldn't see his drivel if he wasn't quoted...

Doesn't matter the subject matter of any thread, he's always That Guy...

and for sure has NEVER posted anything worth repeating.

Comment

I hadn't even heard about this "punch" of which y'all speak not paying attention to baseball... I'm gonna do a search and see if I can find it!!

Comment

Man, just went and watched a detailed breakdown of that Odor punch... That sucker laid a haymaker on Bautista's jaw!! Jose' was more than happy to just stand there and let Beltran hold him through the rest of the festivities...

That was AWESOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Man, just went and watched a detailed breakdown of that Odor punch... That sucker laid a haymaker on Bautista's jaw!! Jose' was more than happy to just stand there and let Beltran hold him through the rest of the festivities...

That was AWESOME!!

Very few major league ball players have ever deserved it more. Bautista was a whiney *****, a wannabe tough guy, and a garbage human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Very few major league ball players have ever deserved it more. Bautista was a whiney *****, a wannabe tough guy, and a garbage human.

^^^This

Comment

The only 2 times I felt a tiny bit sorry for Joey Batts was: 1) when he broke his wrist in the follow through from hitting a foul ball; and 2) when he wussed out after being popped in the mouth by Odor.

His true self was exposed for all to see at that moment. That definitely did not go as planned.

Like Iron Mike said “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”

And that was when we learned that Kevin Pillar and Josh Donaldson fight like they are loaded on PCP.
                Last edited by pontiac; 03-30-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Lots of entertainment value in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                    The only 2 times I felt a tiny bit sorry for Joey Batts was when he broke his wrist after a swing and miss, and after he wussed out after being popped in the mouth by Odor. His true self was exposed for all to see at that moment. That didn’t go as planned.

And that was when we learned that Kevin Pillar and Josh Donaldson fight like they are loaded on PCP.
                    I don't know if you can be accused of wussing out when you don't have any ida what galaxy you inhabit. Odor had Batts brain scrambled for awhile.

Comment

Not much interest in Rangers baseball this year, but...

The only 2 times I felt a tiny bit sorry for Joey Batts was: 1) when he broke his wrist in the follow through from hitting a foul ball; and 2) when he wussed out after being popped in the mouth by Odor.

His true self was exposed for all to see at that moment. That definitely did not go as planned.

Donaldson is a b!tch too.

He got a pop knot on his head courtesy Odor also. He was trying to sneak in a blind side as I recall.

Comment

Yeah once his Bad Boy glasses went flying he kind of lost his super-powers.

Comment

Joey is to baseball as Sergio is to golf.

Comment

I didn't realize until today that former Stephenvlle / BoSox player man Brock Holt is playing for the Rangers this year

From the "not that it really matters department'...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I will admit, I absolutely LOVED the guy! I loved his attitude, accountability, grit, and KNOWLEDGE of the game. He saw everything the other team wasn’t paying attention to, and exploited it. I loved the rough edges, and all. I really loved that he was the guy every other team, and their fans, HATED! And I felt that “we’d finally found one first!”

I wanted him signed...and I WAS FLAT WRONG.

But I have never despised any pro baseball player as much as I have josie bowtista. And I will ALWAYS be a Roughned Odor fan, if for no other reason than he embarrassed the biggest fraud in baseball, in the best possible way.

No, it had nothing to do with the bat flip. That guy was the ultimate beotch, a sorry assed human, and a disgrace to the game....(youtube/google it), and I’m grateful he was exposed for the fake tough guy he was.

I hate that Odor was never able to put it all together, but if he ever does, I will be a fan regardless of team.

Dale, you wrote what I was thinking. Odor was a huge disappointment, but I will always love him for punching that punk in the mouth. He should be a first year shoe-in for the HOF just for that alone.

Comment

Yeah once his Bad Boy glasses went flying he kind of lost his super-powers.
                                LOL..........kind of how I remember it

Comment

Working...
                                X